Monday, August 4, 2008




Sunny


Tidying half of my wardrobe...
& saw these photos...

Awwww...i think i Looks like a BOY

& my sis say i look like a PIG in this photo

Weird pose ... becuz i cant sit on my own


and many people thought that either my dad or mum was an eurasian & suspect that i m from the rubbish bin..

2 or 3 years old
i was once my aunty & her photographer friend's model.
They love bringing me to many different places for shooting.


this photo leaves me a very deep impression... cuz i was so afraid that there might be train coming out from my back & Knock me down!


5 years old? My first & my last time to haw par villa
a boyish dressing with a girly shoes & socks.. =S

i was always in short hair... cuz people just love cutting it off... =(

& lastly.. i also found a dress which looks so New .... i wore this when i was 2yrs old... hahah
can keep for my children next time =P

haha ok.. need to go for lunch, ending here...

No comments: