Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rainy


hi all, Be nice & click on the Safra ad!------------------->

It has been a tiring week for me...
Both mentally & Physically.
(But i think those doing design project de are more stress..)
Starting from Monday to Wednesday, i had this unknown Acute gastric pain coming from No where... It's not because i din had my proper meals; i ate alot... but still felt hungry &
always feeling the discomfort right there..
Really feel like taking out my gastric & Scratch it....皮痒的胃

But thankfully, After Wednesday... it's gone... =X (hope it wun come back after i say this)




Then, apart from the Gastric problem,
I am faced with problem on whether to Switch my modules plus some other personal stuff...





My final decision was to take underground space
I don't Know if i had made a right choice... Cuz Taking this module means an additional paper for exam.
& i had miss 2 lessons... so i miss out a total of 6 hour lectures!

anyway, since i had made my choice...
No matter how tough it will be, i must still try my best

tutorial starting next week,,, opps.. i haven start..


My weekend was mostly spent on the bed reading notes/textbook, watching the olympic s -gymnastic rhythmic is really Cool
& today, whole day in fotang...
very tiring ar...... but the 饭盒很好吃!

Another 5 more lessons & we can graduate... (:







But It's not the end








很讨厌,每个月的那位小姐又要来了。。。
脸上有一个小红点!








Wow... seems like there's nothing happy happening to me... =.="



okay, mayb some good ones....

Mum said her company gt 1 new product for face!
So excited! hope she will bring it back home fast... i wan to trrrrrryyy






a cute key chain that my friend bought back from me from taiwan. Thanks alot..
Why a sheep? cuz it's nearest to the reindeer (DEER) family.. haha
& it glow in the dark


ending my post with photos of cute fila.
He was out at the living rooomm... & i just left him at one corner & continue to study..





After 16days of olympic... it has finally come to an end...

going off to watch abit of the closing ceremony ...

signing off.

No comments: