Thursday, August 14, 2008

sunny


Monday


aunty lilian told me that daniel was looking for me... i thought sth serious ! &
smsed him.... & he told me....





He saw everyone in school but nt me.... so he asked aunty if she saw metoo....


hahahaha very sweet isnt it...though irritating at times =P
Here are the photos as promised!

& this is our Birthday Boy. (: @ olive
His actual Birthday was on sunday ... So we had a post cake cutting ceremony on monday
we were like the noisest crowd in the place! hahahas




i did not bring my camera. so i took it with my hp insteads.



So, here are the souvenirs that i've gotten from the sweetheart friends.



A notebook which was given by baba


A pen & bambi deer hanky from Jiejie & 欢欢from guojie


A Loving pink pouch From Weiying&the rest who went to thailand



After a short 45mins, all of us left.



Ohhhh... i saw Rushi At Vivo! (:
Pretty as ever loh! haha




Tuesday


I couldn't remember what i did on tuesday =S

Just that i met Bf after school to have our dinner & a wee bit of shopping arnd vivo.

At the GreenHouse cafe again...(: The food was good ;I had my vegetarian Pasta & he had Dolly Fish. The service is good as well & No Gst Charge somemore. *blink blink*


yeah.. shopped arnd... & went home quite early...


I passed him his bday gifts tooo.... cuz i couldnt make it on wednesday... haha





Wednesday

HAPPY HATCHDAY TO MR HO MINQIANG!!!

I'm Early for School ! Cuz i woke up @ 7pm to get prepare for a 10am lesson. hahaha wth... damn early can.... i purposely set 3 alarms in order to Get myself out of the Comfy bed.

& while i was on the train; approaching outram park.... I saw Sihui & Tengshang. =D

they alighted at Outram; so, we couldnt talk much either.....


Oh my.... Ytd, i had the Whole Bendy Bus all by myself! So cool & shiok, can!



I was alone at the bus interchange waiting for bus 188.... & i thought i had to wait longer ... cuz the previous bus must have gone a few minutes before i reached....

but after 2 mins, the bus driver came & ask me to board the bus.... &
throughout the whole journey... from harbourfront to NUS, No one board the bus!

hahahahas, & i can sing along while listening to my MP3 without hesitation.... =D


the bus driver must be damn boring... cuz even though there's no one at the bus stop... he will stop & open the doors.... as though there are some "imaginary passengers" from the other dimensions had entered .... =s


Perhaps, i'm surrounded by the "others" ?

hahahas, anyway... a good experience for me..... makes me feel like, i had booked a private bus to drive me to school.



had my geotech lesson from 10 to 12pm then went for lunch with qq, qie, aubrey, tcl, Gj, sebestian & deardaniel ..........This Mouthless Kitten!!?


hahaha No... is the one with Loud laughters & fishtank smell waterbottle...& we chat abit from our way to central Forum


I almost decomposed..... CUz i've to wait from 1pm till 245pm... Super timewasting ....
Luckily, peiqie was there with me! (:

met my fyp professor & he looks ok lor.....
i was late for 15mins... cuz theres a mini Jam over at the kent ridge guard hse.... SLOW!
& christina came later then 245 & told me that she couldnt go...



the prof said that i dun sound like a singaporean =.=

anyway, i found my SGS PE tshirt... So nice to wear... hahaha

can you see my school badge?
& Fila






biting off the ribbon =.= NAUGHTY BOiiiii....



alrite, ending here... gtg study...

Sayournara, people!

No comments: