Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sunny

=D =O =B =) => =]
QQ say i Look very different Now from the Pictures!

REally???? But many people.. those people from my old neighbourhood.. when they saw me now.. they will say I look the same.. haha

What do yOu think?!?



Yesterday met up With Uncle freddie, MrOng, a guy call Jian Feng Plus
QQ & Aubrey jie. haha She's so On... Just came back from overseas & she is Out with Us for Kbox.
Before meeting the guys, Dear QQ accompanied me to wisma to get my Hammy Repair!
& go buy some stuff too. Thank U!

Omg.... Iam super Sua gu ! I din Know that There's a Kbox up at level 8 of cineleisure loh!=.=
hahah we sang from 2pm to 7pm but i left earlier at 615 for a movie.

I must say tat all of us felt very awkward at the start...& sing until 怕怕
cuz it's our first time singing tgt... ( with the guys i meant)


But everyone started to warm up & everything went on smoothly.
& we sang alot too... i think except for Qq & Mr ong?... ( from what i saw) haha
Anyway.. everyone sang well! A round of applause please!!!

I had a bad throat ytd.. & i din sing some of my favorite songs.... cuz too challenging le
shall sing other time (:

after few hours of Kbox... I felt so sleepy lor... i nearly fall asleep during my first half an hour in the cinema...

The Mummy wasn't That Nice.... =S
Compared to the previous 2 ...

we had our dinner at Suki sushi after that
& ThE FOoD there IS Really BAD too...
& it made me lost my appetite.
HOugang Branch & ANgmoKio Branch IsMuch much Better!

got home early then bath & Sleep!


No Photos available ... cuz i did nt bring cammy out (:

Signing off

No comments: