Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunny

Friday

wokeup at 9+ that day.. after my breakfast
i went to avenue 1 to run an errand for mummy...
---to bank in some cash & buy some stuffs in Ntuc. plus buying my own things...
i am very Heng... the Cash deposit machines here isnt working ... so dad drove me to serangoon Garden's DBS bank .. &drove back here to complete my task!
He leaves me alone ! & i had to carry all those heavy plastic bags home all alone like an obasan.

Reached home, rest awhile before i went over for my facial again.

when i'm done with it.. it's oooolready 4pm!
& couldnt rest yet... cuz mummy threw 3 turnip & 3 white radish for me to Scrape it into smaller pieces... ermm... i found that "Scraping is the more exact word to use... haha cuz it cant be ... CHipping / grinding/ grating/slashing/ silting veggies .. is like so wrong..

See ....., both so Big plus fat & thick ... hahahas... in case you dunno....
this is white radish & the cartoon guy is a turnip! lols

Scrape until mY hands become like Jelly & i felt so weak when i was washing my hair!


Saturday

i forgot what i do.... but must be something boring..

Isnt this nice? i personally thought so..

Sunday

Went for my Tuition again~!
Before i go.. i was like very reluctant to go ...
cuz must wake up damn early & travel... & yah.. & some personal stuff which is inconvenient to say here... hahaha

but i wun be very free once the school starts...
so better go down & help up now.=P

Glad that i went
cuz its quite fun to see the people there again...
& next week we have to prepare some thing for the game stalls for the vegetarian fare on 17August...

did nt manage to get my phone to service yet...
probably will go down on tuesday... =S
I miss playing the games in my phone---- The super taxi driver game, Brick game, & recently i also learnt how to play SOlitaire4pack which includes classic, vegas, freecell, tri-peak dunno what...... so addictive.. cuz must use brains... & when i win... i will have this unique sense of satisfactory.. hahaha.. cuz its my first time winning! need Luck & skilll... test my patience too!

i havent master the VEgas anyway =S

guess my hp cant stand me playing so much..


okay... i think this is getting boring...
so i shall blog till here..

byebye,Loves!(:

No comments: