Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sunny


I am super piss with my hp... its going gaga ...
need to repair it soon....HAIZ"

I did alot of things yesterday! &
yes.. my facial too... the girl is quite friendly... &
she even pluck & shape my eyebrown for me & massage for me!

i ask her why is there so many small small pox which looks like oil clog on my face sometimes
& check with her issit becuz i M very "Dirty" *laughs*or is it becuz i did not wash my face properly?...

she said that its just becuz my gastric is nt gd & i m very stress...
& she say why am i stress when i'm having my holidays & when i am already attached...

What a qns..who say that when you have bf & when its holiday you cant be stress...
难道做人就只有这两种事情可以让你觉得压力吗?
Dont you Need to think about any other thing else???
i also hope that life can be that SiMPLE & Nice

bf asked me why am i always moody recently.....

CUz i am Simply nt very happy and sad sometimes.
One thing i must say is that,
I cant be so carefree and naive like i am 4 years ago...
time changes & people do grow up .

everything will change
thoughout these four years,
your life changed,
my life changed,

you changed,
i changed.

from the dreamy girl;who didn't know how scary and tough this world can be.
to yet still the dreamy girl, who finally see abit of the real world beautiful but flawed.


Deep inside me, definitely i would want my bf,
to remember the best of me,of what he used to love me for
& nt just thinking that i am always angry

I have Plenty to say! but nt here for sure.

.... backed to my facial.....

a painful but also a bit relaxing facial session...
& i will be going back again 3 weeks later



will be back to update my normal post other time(:

(people, mayb you will find the things i type here is ridicuious or siao.. so pls dun bother to asked me what happen or why... i wun say anything anyway.)

signing off`

No comments: