Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rainy



I M so Busy these 2 days... to the extend that i dun have time to go toilet. =.= from 12 to 6pm

& i am super tired now...

Anyway... this post is not about me...


It'S for our birthday girl- BEH PEI QIE


Let the photos do the talking!




sweet Birthday girl with her yum yum black forest cake



Can you see what we are doing ?




Aei... take away ur hand...




The first time he feel his shoulder.... (he say himself 1..=x)

For More Photos, Look at the links at the end of this Post. (:

I got a new reindeer.. haa

& i received a sms from mY primary 5 cousin, xinyi! very sweet of her... haha
& she still said that she will buy souvenir for me (:

ALright... got to end here...
The NUS mail really gt me very Pek chek.... & the stupid photobucket too....
Upload photos le but never appear.

So I 've to upload to my sec photo album which was the Snapfish.

TSK............

  1. Photos for Aubrey's birthday
    Please click here
  2. Photos for Pei qie's birthday
    Please click here
  3. For Photos on their Birthday present
    Please click here

CAN you all see the photos? I'm not very sure of the system in snap fish.

it says: "Get a url link for your album. The url allows you to send friends and family a direct link to your album from your own email provider or instant messenger."

IF cant see..., pls inform me.


k, I dun owe u all any more photos liao.. haha
Can go study le!!! =D

No comments: