Sunday, February 24, 2008


SUNNY

Went over to Kallang leisure Park..
The place is Super new & I've to say that it's very inconvenient for us to go there.
Took train to kallang MRT & arvin asked me if i Know where to Take bus 11.
Hmm.. yeap.. i know where. Cuz my friend brought me there once. ( To the NAtional stadium)
& i suddenly rmb those fun times we had last may.

MAY... That's so long ago... But memory are still fresh when i recalled! haha
Well... Memories are good, I won't forget those fun.~!

THe place was BIG & Merely few shops are open
We went to The PET KAMPONG! heheh THE Rabbits Are SOOO adorable.. Compared to fila.. =S Cuz fila is so different... I wonder what happened to it before we gt him, he dun like to be touched! =.=

we had Pasta Mania for dinner before our movie =)

we watched " L, change the World"

My Blackberry SOda is nice!



The Whole Pasta Mania is filled with ANg Mos & girl guides. Like No other customers.. A really Big family . 2 Couples with 8kiddos

..& i bought a new Rabbit PoO POO pan for fila...
washed his cage & put the pan inside. =)
it's The triangle pan on the left in the picture below.!
Hope he Knows hw to shit in that pan! The other time i bought the ikea pan for him & he don;t know how to use & mess up the whole place! QI si WO le.
FILA, SHit there OKAY!!!!??? GUAI

Wow, the pet shop gt so many things... i feel like changing the whole cage, decos & toys & even change my rabbit... OPPS... I'm "really" kidding. hahaha
aiyo, laopo men fang xin la. I will take care of fila till it grow old and grey .
wanted to buy new toys for him, but only found out that i do nt have enough cash. =(

OMG, Kaixiong just remind me that We've to submit the CPM reading assignment tml!

===================================================================
avoiding avoiding... am i really avoiding or not? what's it gonna do with u if i really am.
hai, i guess i'll nt take it too seriously, cuz we love to JOKE so much.. u will definitely give me a "BLEAH" if i say more . i m just too used to it.
gtg ... byebye =)

No comments: