Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sunny

Happy Valentines' Day to everyone!!!!

I m here to update what i have done these 2 days. =)
Ytd i had my Concrete lab with Daniel, Najib, Chunlin, Kyux2 & soomun (sebestian kena sore eyes, therefore unable to attend) . They made the lab an enjoyable 1 =) Oh man! that talkative guy came too! when he told me & soomun that we shd wear the ear plug as the machine was very noisy,i was like nv answer him..& just looking at him.. i felt that i m quite rude after that. i'm sorry, maybe i will give u a smile next time =S but why he like to give me weird looks & look at me ! & he is too noisy esp during lectures; so i m quite pissed with t amt of noise he made! Can u lower down ur volume... can talk but nt so loud pls.. =P i cant hear the lecturer lei...=(
Okay.. back to my lab.. hahaha
pardon me for being lazy... i m really tired... everyday wake up so early & yet sleep so late..
so i will just show photos with some captions ya.!

hahah when the TA took this out.. i though he wan to give us some new yr goodies... -.- (shortsighted.. my eyes playing tricks on me again) but only to find out that it's the different type of fine aggregate!
They are pouring & weighing the water content.. ? buahahaha

The other group mixing the cemet paste, water, aggregates with the help of SUPER NOISY grinding machine.. (i suppose)

WHile waiting, the three of us took photos!

Judy, Soomun & kyu kyu
I found this rather interesting, so took a photo of it... looks like bread with raisins right!?
female bangala working hard under the blazing sun...in order to support her family ...with daniel's fat hand!
Transformer in human skin, Najib with a fake smile & love to act youthful, daniel

The Lab TA measuring the SP.

Daniel is trying to use the hard rod to Kill the cockroaches & it's breeding nest!
(actually he is doing the slump test, measuring the workability of concrete)
Ar... finally.. all clear!
*grind grind grind*
the TA in blue told us that he look like a hongkong actor
daniel trying to act mysterious again!
Our concrete... too much SP added causing it to bleed.. tsk tsktsk...
Today (13/02/08)

I met arvin after my lecture.... Aiyo! I m so blur today... I woke up at 7am this morning upon realising that my lecture starts at 9 & nt 10. TSK! In the end, had to trouble my dad t drive me there.. haha
& i forgt to bring my HP out! SO forgetful... but i managed to survive throughout the whole day without it.. =)

Ohwells, nvm nt many people sms me too.. so it's okay .. =(

we went to Mushroom park at serangoon Garden way for dinner
saw this cute dog when we were looking for the restaurant
Someone took this photos for us...


wow.. the whole place belong to us! Good ambience
yes, i look tired! cuz i m really TIRED. hahawalao.. want to bite me ar? so fierce!The food there wasnt that bad. can go & try next time. Good eating place for family
or even couples.THere's different types of set meals.. Affordable price ranging from lowest 26.90++ to the most expensive 46.8++ per person. & as u can see from the restaurant name :mushroom park.. it means that the main course is MUSHROOM. meat eater, dun worry.. there's meat for u too! =DDD
we looked as thou we are pregnant after the heavy meal. -.- & yeah... i had my vday gift... BLue ROses. =) thanks

i'm gg to sleep.. it;s 130 am now.. tml gonna wake at 6!
WIll update more or write more when i m free

No comments: