Wednesday, February 6, 2008



SUNNY
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone

It's really very SUnny and Hot today!

Went to school for tutorials and quickly rush home !
Went to the temple @ balestier where my grandparent's ash were... No need to say u all also Know what we do there luh..

Saw MR KO TONG HAI AGAIN! HAHAHA
This time round with his PAPA...another very tall looking man =)
TOday mr ko purposely walked towards me and my sis +mum and chatted with us. haha
And he speaks in mandarin with my mummy. so funny

Saw a guy (NUS Environmental engin ) too.- - - who have almost every lectures same as me . what a coincident! His ancestors were there too.. haha
and when he saw me, he also smiled to me.. guess it's the first time... cuz normally in school they have their own click and i have mine. Merely have any eye contact or whatsoever...

When i reached home it's already 4pm... Ar... so tiring..& sleepy luh...
tonight also need to go to fotang. it's a norm for us le.. Every year chinese new yr eve...
& happy happy! tonight we will have steamboat! & a second round steamboat at fotang. TOMYAM SOMEMORE. i like!


.. & was trying out picasa..
see... the colour of photos is much more nicer... =) Or issit because i don't know hw to use Photoshop so the colour nt nice? (i think so. haah) PS very chim for me... i dunno hw to edit those chim chim things like make nose & chin sharper different hair colour, and collage..it's such a waste lor! i have the whole of CS3 But i din really make full use of it!
I need a PRO to teach me when i m free. haa


Using PS

using picasa
i really hate those blemishes on my cheek(at the side) HELP me get rid of it!
But many people say that facial is bad for skin.
SO how???

i need some short nap now.
And once again HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Collect many ang baos uh!

SEE YA! Tata =)

No comments: