Thursday, February 21, 2008

SUnny
Met Arvin after School today
& we caught the movie "JUmper"

Wow! I like this kind of thriller show =)
In fact, i like all types of movie, except for those BOliao Funny hong kong movie or those SUPER RA 1s. The others is fine for me =)
BLoody & horror are my fave! Followed by action, Romance & comedy. haha my ranking is nt so accurate.. -.-

JUmper is a teleportation thriller where that guy can leaps through space & time!
SO COOL LUH... If everyone can teleport, wa then we can go arnd the world!
I ALSO WANT! haha, that guy also quite good looking =)

After the movie, we went to The Pet shop (till now, i 've no idea what it's call).. took some pictures of the cute doggy (illegally)

Photobucket
Photobucket
sleeping soundly
Photobucket
He sure Knows how to POSE when taking photo
Photobucket
Photobucket
CUte Paws! -belong to my favourite Golden retriever

went in to PAgeOne ... wow "JUMPER" story book IS out! hahahaha DAMN FAST HOR..
& i bought some new stationery @ pageone too =) HAPPY...

Photobucket

i have the weird fetish of collecting cute things & stationery.
WHen i was young, i collected Stickers, COlor Pencils.. (few boxes.. with 36 color), origami paper, WOODEN RULERS! (wth) & my ruler must use scotch tape to tape all arnd 1.. eraser, letter writing pad (those with colourful pictures), Color pen, Glitters,packets of tissue papers (tissue wrappers used to be very cute & colourful , unlike those ntuc 1s ), marbles & pebbles...blah...
diao... i collect alot of things!

Think most of my Money disappear just like this!

Today David smsed me a joke. =) QUite funny ...
but i'm nt gg to post up here.. if nt i cant ask my friends personally. =P

Photobucket
(see my finger.. one fatter & looking unhealthy-purplish.. kena splinter 1 )

okay, i have a nice day today =)
& now, i'm exhausted.... need some sleep. =)
Goodnite !!!

No comments: