Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SUNNY

Attended the 3166 lecture today from 930am to 12pm. =)
Well, I'm pretty proud of myself that i had really pay full attention throughout the whole 2&1/2hrs. Without feeling sleepy or day dreaming... Just felt alittle hungry =P

haha okay, nth to hao lian about. being a student, i'm just doing my part!


Prof PANG was rushing like a bullet train; So fast.. without stopping.
& i realised that many people started to make NOISEs to show him that they need a break at arnd 1115..

We had our lunch at techno Edge right after the lesson
& we studied at the benches outside LT7a after that.
Mug till 330 & we left for vivo city to catch "KUNG FU DUNK"

HEY, The movie is quite nice leh. How come so many negative comments about it huh!
ha ha quite amused by it lo.. And there's quite a lot of laughing scene.
& I'm laughing partially because of the movie, & partially due to the way Allan's laughing.

Seriously, GV needs to cut short on the COmmercial/advertistment time! 25mins of ad is way too long man... 435pm movies started only at 5pm!!!!!!!!!
ohyes, and besides the talented JAY, The two guy in the movie are also Very COOL & goodlooking lor...* drool* mauhahaha
& AH sa is also my idol (last time), & i think that she looks really cute. =)
headed home after the movie, while kyu kyu, guo jie & allan stayed for dinner.

WHen i was on my way home, i received a sms from STephen. A friend i got to know in Friendster 1yr ago? i guess so.. I don;t rmb why i gave him my hp number.. maybe i felt that he is pretty sincere? or whatever.. my number is already in his hand!!! WHat can i do by explaining rite... (trying to explain to my bf, lols)

he asked if i'm keen in participating in a pageant?

PAGEANT? Omg, he must be kidding me real hard.
& i told him i don't qualify to be 1. & he said that he is looking for an ambassador for products.
okay, &i continue to say that i can fight with stefanie sun... & all
& he say just meet him & he shall see.. as the audition is on this coming sat.

Well, I'm quite curious about it, but at the same time
feeling abit scare. Cuz , i don't really know this guy. & i had to meet him... & Ambassador of product? okay, i imagine alot of things again.. both good & bad.
SO i was like telling him that I'll be real busy recently & will be in school for almost 24hrs. (that's real)
so i say if he wants to see me, must meet in sch.. (sounds safer right? ha ha)

But he say meet bugis... 9pm some more leh!=S
SO i was thinking if i meet him on fri, when i m out with my laopo men, it's better hor...
HAHA & i check on his friendster & facebook. looks quite decent.. but who knows sia...
anyway, i shall ask my friends for advice...


& if i really happened to meet him, i will sure drag my friends along.. =D

well, mayb i wun go? so troublesome & mayb he is just giving an excuse to meet me??hahaha.. i don't know. =S
just hope that he is nt a bad person loh.

anw, these are photos taken today ((:

GOTCHA.. We caught allan & chun lin dating

chunlin & kyu dating behind allan's back...
(lol, joking)

Allan & Guo Jie

With her idol =P

both of us were supposed to give jay a kiss on the cheek.. but kyu kyu was like looking at me instead of kissing him..


hmm... gtg back to studying =S

till then, Byebye!

i'm so excited; excited to meet my laopo men this friday. =)

I yearn to go to that cheese cake café.~~~~CHees cakes, HERE I COME!

No comments: