Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SUNNY

Hellos! i've a great day in school today (excluding the fact that i was a bit moody since ytd until this morning. =) Thanks to all my friends
nth particular but just felt happy with all of them arnd

& again, this morning i saw chin soon at the bus interchange.initially, I thought i'll be super late for sch cuz i left my house later than 725 , & only gt to reach hougang mrt stn @ 8am!

But when i reached harbourfront, i was happy that there's so many bus 188.. & lotsa people still waiting for the bus! thank god... i din missed it.. or else i will miss the entire lecture luh.

chatted with him on the way to school & helped him to take a funny photo. HAHAS
i love that application... i was hopping that all my friends can let me take 1 photo of them and den i can compile all tgt...

After the lecture, kyu & i wnt to the PC CLuster & we saw baba, aubrey, soomun, guojie & doh fuh there... =) SO crowded .. HAHA hahaha happy..
& manage to snap a picture of don.. but guojie din save the pic, so it's gone =(

We went for our Econs tutorial aft that & followed by our lunch ..
The Vegetarian stall's business has been improving! Can see Longer queues Nowadays. hahahaha . I had beehoon today. & auntie is super generous to me... she gave me alot! cuz she say i'm skinny. hahaa but everytime i cant finish it.. Cuz, it;s really too much! had Apple strawberry from the fruit juice stall too..
pei qie, the apple strawberry is nice too! can go & try next time =DDD
(okay, i doubt she has my blog link.. =P so technically, i'm talking to myself & acting that she is reading this.-_- )

As usual, Ce material is quite boring & i tried very hard nt to fall asleep...
so i smsed freddie as he wore red colour Tee today... (wow.. someone wear bright colour lei.. red somemore... )

& he smsed back, saying that when he saw me he felt traumatised! Cuz it reminds him of my ugly photo... yeah.. the one on my previous blog entry. oh-my-god. Really SO scary meh! he say until like i look like a monster lor.. see le will faint. SO i purposely sent my ugly pic to him =)
I can imagine him fainting when he describe to me how horrify he felt when he saw my Picture again.. & it send me laughing non stop again! yes, in the middle of the class. & all my friends turned back and looked at me !!!=X
SO MALU.... Cuz i cry until very jialat.. till my eyeliner smudge (i was trying out my new liquid eyeliner today... =S & walao.. i thot it says "WATERPROOF"!!! how come when i cry, it smudge lei!!! I WAN REFUND! )

btw, all of us gt our CE Day TSHirt! It's alot more nicer than the previous 1..
Quality also better.. =) Hooray!

oh, anyway, yesterday i went on stage for the 15mins talk. I was kinda disappointed with myself. Cuz i talked too slow or rather write too slowly.. & as a result, i cant finish the whole thing within the time limit ! =( I WAN TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...... haiz, but it's over... so i think there's no need to brood over it.

& both my hands are quite unlucky recently... i kept hurting it... dunno from why~~~last last week, i spilled hot water on my left hand, last week when i as taking out my card from my wallet, i accidentally pushed my cuticle (nails) too far in when pulling out the card & ewww... quite painful lor..now theres one small gap... so ugly.. & the day before, i had splinter in my fingers... -.-

when i realised the splinter, i immediately try to get it out.. but i m too retarded, cuz i dunno hw to take out but still diedie wan to dig it out.. & thus having one small piece of meat missing from my finger. (yes, i gt the SPLINTER oUT...with a 2mm hole on my index finger )& i suddenly rmb i had another splinter on my left hand middle finger too... & i gt that two years ago... so i decided to get that irritating thing out too ... thinking that i have already master the art of digging out splinter...

SO i dunno hw i do.... & my finger starts to bleed & nth came out. -.-
so right now, i 've one plaster each on my both hand.. =S (1mm & 2mm)
which gives me difficulty in smsing, wrting, washing my hair.. YEA, basically in everything i do....


haiz...nvm.. at least i get one of them out right! =)

shall blog till here..


Signing off`

No comments: