Sunday, February 3, 2008


Sunny + Rainy

It's my first time feeling that time passed so slowly ytd. (on a saturday somemore)
issit because i bathed late? i Sleep late or i m busy doing many things/not waiting for anyone to entertain me in msn? buahahaha
Ytd, everyone was busy doing spring cleaning in the house.
Yining Hide herself in her room for the whole day just to tidy her Own room only!!!!! & went outto meet hp & at the same time Bring our new printer back home =)
yea!! gt printer already...

The previous printer is nt working! hahaha because of huiting!
She is so "heng" lor... That day she wanted to print 3 pages of assignment... but after printing the second page, the paper gt jammed! and huiting snatched the paper with the printer -.-"

See.. snatch some more lor! in the end she made the printer angry..
and now it doesnt want to work anymore!
we did not repair the old espon printer as it's quite expensive...
& we'd rather buy a new one!

So... byebye espon & hello to canon =)

Back to the spring cleaning... i din clean much either... when they ask me to do den i go & do... haha
i tidy my wardrobe again.. (cuz it's messy again just within 2 weeks..-.- as expected)
then threw away some old poly notes & junks inside my cupboard... (i have the habit of keeping my old notes... thinking that i might need it one day.. but i did not!.. so i threw some away.)

After throwing so many things, my cupboard still looked very packed!
Cuz some of the things reminds me of my childhood and there's memories ... -.-
if i can throw all the things away closing my eyes.. i think my cupboard will be super clean and neat now! alrite, at least there's some empty space inside la...
Mayb i can consider to be a garang guni...

GARANG GUNI WANNABE!

heyhey! btw, sis found this super lao Gu dong camera! so cute right? two lens.. haaha
and at the top, u can see what u are shooting. so cool .. hahaa


Beside spring cleaning, i also did my assignments, readings and lab...
& i also put up the curtains in my dinning room...
when i stepped onto the ladder... (feeling abit scare... cuz it's abit shaky...)
i m nt afraid of heights... but i wonder why i felt abit scare when i was up on the ladder.. =x

well.... i think it's really good t be busy
busy doing hsework, busy doing homework(provided that i know what i m doing); busy watching tv; busy enjoying my music
instead of staring at the laptop screen and putting whoever that chat with me as priority.
sometime it's really a waste of time .
& some people are just too bored... & when they say hi they actually have nth to talk to u...
then when they say brb they are gone forever. =P
did i do that? hahahahaha i'm nt sure.. mayb sometimes? but i m sure that when i m busy, i wun start the conversation first and kajiao ppl and say hi then give slow reply. =)

hahahah side track again!
Back to ytd... i tried to do my C1 lab report... but can only do the front part... cuz i dunno some concept.. guess i need to ask my friend first before i can continue... && still need to take data from the other group ... sian! so it's only 1/4 done...

But when i finish the 1/4 it's already 1am! so early...
& i went for my beauty sleep straight away upon realising that it's damn early.

as for today... i m nt sure what i will do... perhaps i will help my mum to look for her "MOUSE"
those decoration thingy lor! it disappear after 1 day... hahaha

And now huiting is trying to be funny again! she say she found the mouse!
Diao..... u know what she found?!!
'
"
"
"
"
'
"
"

SHE FOUND THE DOG AND THE PIG decos! I WANT MOUSE!!!!! IT"S lao Shu Nian! I dun wan t any other animals.....

or can i paste my reindeer up? hahahaa

Buahahah some photos & video of mr filalala
Huiting purposely placed one mirrow at the side of fila's cage.. and when fila saw his own reflection, he was so agitated. i think fila cant accept the truth of having another rabbit which looks identical to him.

wahahaha look at him... the way he looks at me was like telling me to take that "rabbit" away.

my sis told me that if people wan to buy another rabbit.. we shd nt put both tgt first. must put in another cage... so we try out.. and seee if fila is a selfish rabbit..

and poor fila..it seems like he really hate that twin rabbit... =( till now he is still angry.. shall take the mirrow away then

Click here to see more of fila

haha.. huiting was talking and i was laughing all the way..

whoolala ; i saw pei's jacket...from pull & bear =) red colour! i like! i like! seems like i really like the colour red...

it's a red addiction


signing off!

No comments: