Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sunny

Ytd, went shopping with yining... Brought her to bugis & yea! we gt our cny clothes... haha i bought two more tops. One red color top 26bucks, the other -dress(white again!) 17 bucks only cheap cheap !!! bought a necklace.. stockings & even dye my hair.

Yining bought 3 tops 1 bag 1 necklace, hmmm okay, i forgt...
We only started shopping at bugis village @ arnd 7plus... and ended our shopping spree at 10pm! ANd we spent alot! 100plus each.. -.- half of my money spent was on my hair..

we walked to the bus stop opposite albert's court..
& waited for bus 147.. when we were crossing the road.. the 1st 147 drove away-.-
so we waited for another 10mins... & finally we saw a half empty 147 coming ..
Being kiasu.. i quickly walked nearer to the road shoulder & flag for the bus...

it's either i flag too early that the bus driver missed it or he cant see my THIN HAND WAVING HARD AT HIM...the half empty bus drove pass again... -.-
so the both of us waited for another 15 mins .. this time rnd a fully packed 1.. so heng rite!

SUPer packed day. Starting from morning 6am till Now..(1230am)
attended class all the way from 9 to 12... then had lunch till 1pm and lesson again from 2 to 3...& stay back awhile to ask desan SOme stuff on CPM. the free float thingy is really giving me headache.. Thank god that i can follow what the prof teaches today. =) oh.. i also went to central forum to collect my concrete text book... woo.. saw limjing, otc & candice when i was on my way there=D


I m paying my full attention today...
But when i was in Struc lecture, I cant. cuz Prof wee is too funny... He gt lots & lots of Actions!
And i laughed Non stop for almost 10 mins? Non stop lei.. can u imagine laughing hard for 10 mins & at the same time controlling my laughter... cuz we are in the middle of the class... & i laughed as though i gt asthma... -.-" and people arnd me started to turn and look at me ..
haa and as expected... i cried....

SUan tin and i feels like taking down a video on prof wee ... mayb i bring my camera to the lecture next time..& take a short clip and show u people??? hahahaha
It's such a waste lor.. he can go & be those comedy actor..Cuz he gt so many funny pose & big actions.. fantastic body language. xD

after school, met arvin awhile.... initially everything goes well.. but due t my mood swing & stuffed =S & once again i had my face washed... =.=

Diao.. will nt say what happened...

when i was back home, sis & mother were still painting the front door.! Xin ku ni men le. haha
it's done now.. but the paint's nt dry yet...

anw, we gt a new tv and a new flask.. hahahah

i m tired ..
need to go to school tml.. NO HALF DAY, It's CNY EVE lei.. hw come lidat!
I'm gg t sleep.. good nitez!

anw, i had a nice chat with my friend ytd... had a good laugh before i sleep =)
The cockroach landing on face! xD u are damn heng... oh.. rmb to moo somemore next time

Signing off

No comments: