Friday, October 2, 2009

SUnny


Yea! I received 3 Mails From Mr Post Man tonight! so happy (:
Cuz Normally when my dad come home with all the letters, there wun be any for me.... Only M1 Bill La.!

So i was kind of surprised today(:






OKay! the first 1 ... Not much surprise... cuz i am already expecting it... Najib's wedding invitation card of course! (: Congratulations, najib... this time round, i will try to get u a real Gstring, ok?




2nd, A Free "glow " Magazine from Watson. They Send me a free copy for being their Loyal member! haha Yea... watson , thanks alot... i will love you more....


theres alot of nice cool stuff (when girls say that, it means that skin care, and beauty products... Nt those voom voom car)in the magazine for me to read tml (:




3rd...... A post card from Mr kwa... HAHA sounds abit weird huh...
Never did i expect that he would sent me this postcard when he was in taipei last week(he's back in SG Now )..... I am really surprised! Initially, i was thinking... issit GJ... HAHAH Cuz i gave him my add on tue.... which i dunNO why also...
BUt also quite impossible... and as i read along... saw the taiwan 101 Picture... still nv think much.... den when i come to the end, & i saw his name... lol

Thanks for the surprise (:



Btw... I bling bling my handphone just now during lecture.... its some remaining blings from ytd... i used most of it for my mum's bday card.... and theres still some leftovers.... so i shall put it to gd use ma....


very girly rite? usually i m nt like that 1.. trust me!
just Dont want to waste the blings ma... haa & my phone loOks more nicer now... (torn away that ugly screen protector off too and now my phone look 1yr younger.. haha)




Alrite... its 1.1oam... shall stop here... (:
Goodnite folks

No comments: