Friday, October 16, 2009

Rainy

RandoM

Bought a New Facial silicon Brush for cleansing @ Daiso few weeks ago!
Already have 1 which is still brand new...Unfortunately something bad happened to it!

not long ago, i brought it along with me to Malaysia... & while i was bathing ( toilet bowl beside the shower head....) after removing my makeup, i placed it ontop of the flush and continued to bath.... & suddenly i heard a "Domp" sound.... dunNo why so suay... My Brush Fell into the toilet bowl! i rmb i place it properly... don't understand why it want to commit suicide....
The moment i see it..... 3 Lines appeared at the side of my forehead.... (-.-"') YUCKS!

my brain reacted quickly and it send me thinking that Some Uncle might have just FInish doing his business before i entered the toilet! becuz i dun wish to leave it floating in the bowl any longer... i aim accurately at it & quickly picked it up then washed it with shampoo & shower foam Desperately....


despite washing it several times and it smell like a blossom flower with fragrance that can attract butterflies.... & i tried to persuade myself to use the brush one more time after the incident....
i couldnt stop imaginating that I i m putting shit onto my face .. haiz....

so hello to my new brush



& Byebye to The old shitty 1....







No comments: