Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunny


10July2009


Commencement 2009 for civil engineering!
Congrats (:

IMG_1039-2

Met up with Dear @ library first & she accompanied me to the library to pay some library fine for my friend... & then went to Co-op to purchase the 2 lion!
we choose the 2 which looks more friendly... The ceremony took place at the UCC &we took a bus there to meet the rest.
wasn't supposed to go into the hall at all in the first place; however, leong said that they have extra invitation cards, so lucky sm, Anna & i gt to go in the "LIVE" ceremony.

The seats were damn squeez-y as we have Tonnes of barang barang with us... but still manage to settle down comfortably... cuz we are nt that fat after all.
The whole ceremony ended quite fast ... initially, both of us still thought that we might fall asleep if there's too many speeches.


Throughout the whole thing, sm made me feel like a kan chiong spider... as she was holding on to GJ's camera .. so she needs to take photos for them...
& becuz we din have the the small booklet (showing the name list of graduates)with us... we dont know when our friends were be going up the stage... managed to catch a glimpse at the booklet in front of me & realised that theres still a long list before the CVE's ; & so we can relax a bit.


Phototaking session started immediately after the ceremony outside UCC
& i think we were the most POWER ones...
We stayed up till 7pm & left hastily as the next session at 8pm is starting while the other batch of crowd were coming in.


So anyhw, heres some pictures of the day!


IMG_0888

IMG_1023-1

IMG_1031-1

IMG_1044-1

IMG_1045-1

IMG_1067-1
last but nt least, my family photo with jiejie & baba (: Gong xi ni men!
IMG_1058-1


11July2009


it has been a long time (longer than ADG)since i met up with my npgirls! (:
Like dunno hw many donkey yrs.... which i couldnt remember la.
organising an outing with old mates was an easy task wor... everyone having different schedule & activities on weekends. weekday is absolutely impossible too... as most of them are working..
so after much discussion, only 5 of us can make it for the gathering.

Activity of the day was Kbox-ing. One of our favourite past-time.
& After so many years. I can finally hear them singing again! hahaha






towards the end of the session, we started cam-whoring !

IMG_1155-1

npgirls@kbox



acc the girls for dinner & did some catching up too! we updated each other about our life & mostly on relationship... & i think its inappropriate for me to write here ba.. haha this is a bad point of having a public blog...though nt really very popular till everone is reading it... but still gt one or two people reading ; so i cant really write what i m thinking sometimes... need some privacy ...* hahha *




By the way, before the commencement, i always have the thought of writing a short paragraph on friends that i got to Know in Nus or throughout my life. Its really amazing & nice , when u recap on how each individual walks into ur life... like how i m fated to meet who & who....*hmmm, being too dramatic*
however, its impossible for me to write on every one in just 1 entry... so i shall do it separately.


i shall start writing about the first few people that i got to know in Nus first.... & slowly the people in yr 2 & 3.

Since Otc Wrote a short Note on me in Fb.... I will begin with u ba! hahaha

Fullscreen capture 1372009 13704 PM

A bigger picture of that Old ti co.... Opps! Don't kill me plz... thats what some people tell me....

IMG_1089-1


How should I start lei?

Olrite, I got to Know OTC in the freshmen orientation in 2006. Actually, I m really a Boring/Shy/”Incoming” (ok no such word to describe a person…) not outgoing kind of person; but how come I will join this kind of things? I can’t remember too clearly either… but maybe I was thinking… I should make some friends before I go into the Scary looking University… so my life will not be that miserable after school starts.

On the first of the orientation… I met OTC. Din really talk to him also.... but Know his presence; as he was one of the OC in our group, Twister (& OTC is quite easy to rmb). As usual, Freshmen Orientation usually starts off with those Boring Ice breaking games… damn… I dun like it at all la. But must accommodate to the rest… My goldfish memory can’t really rmb names well, unless I saw it or u Spell out ur name to me! So I was so stress when playing ….. So that I wun suffer from their forfeit. Apart from Ice breaking games, theres also a lot of Boygirl games! Games that guys can take advantages of girls…. At the end of the 3 days orientation, I think all our “TOFU” has been eaten up…. Especially the ones at SENTOSA!

opps, how come I m like blogging about myself instead of OTC… -.-

Straight to the point la…. OTC is a super OUTGOING person. HAHA can mingle well with anyone… & talk n joke to entertain people…. A bit talkative sometimes. Whenever, the girls are bored & dun want to join in the games or whatever, he will use his “power” to make the atmosphere livelier & forced us to participate. din really get to know him well until we attended the same lectures for SS.

On our very first SS lecture, I saw OTC at the bus stop waiting for bus…. (I m waiting for mine too…. Taking bus 96.. cuz I don’t know the bUs 188route yet.) HAHA Bcuz I like to be Low profile…. The minute I saw him… I try to siam to another side of the bus stop….hoping that he wun see me! But suay suay… his eye sight too good… & he saw me! & as mention earlier, he is very “friendly” ma… so he walked towards me & started chatting with me loh… & I must continued to pretend to be surprise to see him -.- “

oh...We got to know a girl call pei qi (she happened to be OTC’s JC junior?, shd I say that Singapore is too small or shall I call it fate again?) during our lecture class too… so from that day onwards, I have 2 SS mates to accompanied me throughout those Boring night classes.

Skip some details……
OTc is a very “Straight” person in the way he talks… & of his gender identity. Being too straight forward can be both good & bad. Sometimes 得罪了人still dunno… still carry on to crap ….. One point that I can’t stand…. So as we got to know each other better, I also become very direct with him… & suan him , dun need to be so ke qi with him anymore…. But luckily, he is not those small gas people that can’t take criticism( ha-ha, indirectly asking him to forgive me if I have wrote something inappropriate here?), in fact, he even asked me to tell him his faults & he will go & REFLECT … hahaguess that’s the “one” thing he should improve on…. & everything will be fine for him ba.

Saw this Poem in my fotang last night… I shall dedicate to everyone including myself.


说话的艺术


急事,慢慢的说;
大事,清清楚楚的说
小事,幽默的说;
没把握的事,谨慎的说;
没发生的, 不要说;
做不到的事,别乱说;
伤害人的事,不能说;
不开心的事,找对象说
;开心的事,看场合说;
伤心的事,不要见人就说;
别人的事,小心的说;
自己的事,听听别人怎么说;
尊长的事,多听少说;
夫妻的事,商量着说;
孩子的事,开导着说。

Wow.. this entry is way too long... i think most people are bored le...

i shall write about another big brother that i gt to know in my next entry! Adrian choo!


till then, byebye!


*pls:
郭采洁‘s 狠狠哭 is nice (:

No comments: