Friday, July 24, 2009




CLoudy



Some short pictorial update to prevent the so call picture drought.


>Last sunday@ swissotel

was there to attend my mum's company event. (:
good food and nice dance & "m18" performances this time round
But i wun be able to post up those performances picture. hahaha

19july21-1
opps, sorry yining(heng, she seldom see my blog)... i cant resist myself but to put ur picture here! (: at least i took the initiative to make it small ..hehe
19july22
she's liuling, our facial therapist . mum invited her to the event too.
19july23
Food Food FOOD.... the most impt thing that i m waiting for throughout the whole morning.
19july2

This event was quite special in terms of the timing.
It started at 9am in the morning& ended at 3pm ! was quite sleepy after that & fell asleep in the car

DSC09990
saw some Ang moh bikers on the road... the sound from their engine & exhaust pipe were so loud that it woke me up from my sleep. *roll eyes*

>Wednesday

Bf came to my house right after his school to play dai dee with me... lol
he told me that he want to play the game with $$ .. -.- hoping to win some small $ back from what he had spent on my when we were out.

So, i agreed.... & we played 10cents for every card left.

MUAHAHAHAHA..... I think lady luck was with me!
In the end, Bf only managed to win 10cents back!!!!!!!
neineinipupu =p *Evil Laugh*


>Today


Aaaaaaw.... this afternoon my mum asked me to plant something outside our "garden"
& i was happily (ok, mayb nt so happy...)digging the soil to make some room for the new 1s.....


Digdigdig.... & to my Horror, i dug out an earthworm!!!!!
freak me out.... i thought i kill it... & i quickly threw away my planting tool.


hahaha... nt so many of course!

this is hw it looks!
Though its nt those fat juicy slimy 1s that we saw on tv , it stillmake my hair stand.
bet, its scared too! suddenly 1 giant attacking its home.
IMG_1491-1
closer look at it
IMG_1486-1
laoyi told me... worms stay inthe soil becuz ur soil is fertile ... ermm... okay.. thank u mr worm for appreciating our soil.. hahah you can continue to live inside

i din kill it anyway... just left it there (: hope it wun get any heartattack

under microscope.... lol

till then, byebye!

No comments: