Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunny

Hello People! I will start off with sharing this funny video (:
gt it from a friend, so dun ask me why is there a spiderman... i have no idea too

haha so funny luh... i wish that i was there to witness it!






at the end of the video, the students still applause loh! haha



Yeah, Finished 1 paper today and i m left with two more plus my Fyp Presentation on the 7 of may

The paper i had today is ENgineering professionalism...... Hahah After reading this module... i think my professional ethics is still lacking in some way... and there's still MANY MANY MANY Rooms for improvements.

as for personal ethics... hmmm... i self assumed that its still not so bad after all.... lol


Will show u my cheat sheet on my next entry... =D

i had a small quarrel with my dad this afternoon... i was helping my mum to talked to him and blah blah..... but the conversation din go well .....
He is Sooo stubborn and forever the same.
Tsk... don't know when will be change for the better =(




Btw, i wouldnt be blogging about my experience with the online tax payment stuff liao... Hahah cuz it's like 2 weeks ago le... and i couldnt remember the details that i want to blog.
In short, the Online systems is really Freaking :(:(:(

I spent like 3 hours Just to help my parents to fill in the details..... and submit it...
Burnt out my whole morning and spoilt my moood...


Haha, i shall not complaint too much... cuz we are at fault too... too last minute. and thats why the system was Jammed.





Backtrack....... to last last week...?
i had 2 birthday celebration in one day!



First, it was Guojie's !

See, he is so popular... haha being surrounded by girls



I think he was too shy... and he kept shifting here and there.... I only managed to get a few steady shots


He's probably thanking the people who attended the celebration? lol


wooooo... and and.... i love fruit cake... *drools*
Look at that gigantic ROw of kitchen / LAB tissue generously provided by the lab TA.



The "SUrprise " for our dear stephy.


It's really an early sotong surprise by us (Cf, Hl and i) for her!
and its very successful!

guess, when the moment she saw us , she was Speechless




HEr " GO GO POWER-RANGERS~" birthday Cake!

how come pink and blue ranger not there lei?


nt much photos were taken... haha cuz steph was in her PJ and all of us look quite " Casual" .... After eating the cake, we watched tv in steph room and hd some chat..... & i went home arnd 1030pm....




..... i have run out of things to blog le.......
hmmm..... recently the Drama and anime craze in me is being activated again!
I 've been watching a Girlygirly anime... (accidentally saw it and found it nice...but i m too shy to tell u the name of it! hahahaha) and i m so addicted to it... as though i m reading comics. i am Always curious to Know what will happen next & I cant stop watching /reading

and for drama and movies, i watched them on PPS. ANyway, the Drama i m watching now is Flamming butterfly... (a hk drama which is now showing on CH 8 7pm) I only started watching 3 episode in the middle and found it really nice... thats why again, i m curious to find out what had happen earlier... =p


haha... guess u people are boring ..... and think that " who cares what u watch lah!"


so i will end my post heere today with another photo of me! hahahaha










GOoDnite folks!
& ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS ! muacks!


*P/s: weather is so warm recently, Drink More water oh!*

No comments: