Thursday, April 2, 2009

sunny


Ar.... chew.....


someone complaint to me that this blog is way to dusty.... so im here to clean it



FInally, all the tests & projects are over!& i 'm down with FYP THESIS...



Last 6days to complete....... i must work hard!




update:
>> we skip ce3132 lecture and surf garyng's website... -.- (alrite, just 15mins while having our proj meeting)
>> finished my foundation test & engin prof presentation both on the same day!
>> prof phoon rmb my name!
>> I had a hair cut... & it's SHorter than usual... (at the side)
>> i got fooled by QK this afternoon.... (hmmpf, him & his belated april'sfool joke!)
>> i got a Call from DT. & i was shocked to answer when he called in the middle of my lecture.
>> i dialled a wrong mobile no. and thought that the person was my dad...& w/o saying "sorry wrong no.." i was so kan chiong that i just quickly cover it and happily tell my fren i gt the wrong no. & blah blah & then realised that the line was nt put off.
>> I received some weird msg....
>> i m going to work!



tata, gambatte !

No comments: