Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sunny




2 papers down! left with ONE

Had my water resource Engineering paper today! I "think" its pretty Okay....
But ......................................................
Just now when i came online, kx started to discuss with me abt q5. ANd i found that i had made a careless mistake.... the mistake is changing the k coefficient from day to hour basis or change the time from hr to day. Initially, the idea of changing of units did came to my mind, and i work it out...but i m nt sure why i erase it away later and continue to do the wrong thing... (happily thinking i m right)
DAMNIT ~ everytime so careless.... *SOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB*






Hopefully i will still get marks for that question luh....
TSk, since its over ... i should forget it , nt brood over it and concentrate on my last paper .

不要太执着。。。


I met bf for awhile just now for lunch and we caught a horrendous movie "Friday the 13th"
din really want to watch a movie initially, as i m really exhausted- only hav 3 hr sleep last night.



HAHAH look at poster!
somehow, the victim looks familiar...... *hmmmp.... *




I Love Bian tai Movies....... But this Movie is abit too over? or age is catching up and my heart couldnt take it anymore? hmmm, i think its the sound effect ba!
and that freaking jason is like an undead monster luh.... keep coming on and on to kill


Anyway, this movie is rated as M18... and bf & i kenna check when purchasing the tixs...

hehe, today a lady say i looked like a taiwanese. and She doubted me when i told her i m a uni student + singaporean. She say i look like i m 17 or 18 wor!!!! haahahha ,15 /16 no more


opps, back to the movie....

You Know what!?

while waiting for the movie to start, GV have this whole range of advertisement and movie previews.... & i saw quite a few NICE movie coming soon!


- Orphan

- The uninvited

- Drag me to Hell (LOOKS Really Scary! I WANT TO WATCH)

- Terminator salvation


- heard that TRANSFormer 2 is coming soon too in JUne!

WHo wanna watch these movie????? bf say he dun wan to watch anymore scary movie with me le... lol we can have a movie outing someday! =D

by the way....
after watching the movie, i know why its Rated as M18 le... cuz a lot of violent and sex scenes ....

they are too horny le..... >_< *run away*

arrrrrrr......





Had been studying (notes)/slacking(daydream)/sleeping(oink)/screening(movies, drama)/shitting(toilet)/swallowing (food) alot at home recently..... hardly go out...

so, sweet tooth me bought a few yummy stuff for myself to keep myself alive


Bertoldo's French Nougats! i prefer the original ones....

Cut them into smaller pieces so i can eat it "lady-ly" *hahhaa*


mixed fruit mousse dessert from the old old traditional bakery arnd my neighbourhood I'm loving it(:



keke, enough of blogging.... guess i need some rest now....


got to end my entry with my Cheatsheet for Engin prof today!



this is only 1 side of it... xD
my dear trademarks, copyrights and patents....





alrite, till then... oyasumi nasai!



* HAPPY LABOUR DAY*

No comments: