Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunny

Today i woke up quite early ! at 8am ..hahahas
as i have been sleeping more than 15 hours a day.
i think it's enough!
& finally, my flu is recovering
but due to the lack of skin care this few days...its turning bad ...

so today

i exercise abit .. cuz my mum keep complaining that i Din MOVE my butt at all.
So i shake the hola hoop for 15mins, do 20 sit up, do some simple warm up exercise & do 300 stepping up &down.. (is there a name for this?! )

that other day, laopo smsed me & asked me &the rest of the girls to join a run..during 26October.
i rejected initially... cuz i thought to myself; why pay money to make myself suffer ? As i dislike Running or jogging... & seriously, running long distance Kills Judy.



but ytd, she smsed again... & she gt her point by saying that its a rare opportunity for us , girls to RUN tgt on Nicoll highway & look at the beautiful sunrise... & i agreed with her.. -.-" *laughs*

yes, indeed a rare Opportunity.. mayb i shall Try it ya. (((:

butbutbut... i am nt very sure if i will be free on that particular Sunday yet. cuz most of my sunday are taken up by families& Fotang. so i cant guarantee with u girls that i can go or nt.oko

Okay?? OK! =P


Btw, i was uploading some pictures from my handphone & also clearing some existing photos on my lappy ... & i thought i should at least Post up some photo today!

therefore, let me present you, Some of my FRIENDS!

1)baba who think that this is his most handsome photo & requested to have an individual 大头照 all by himself!


2)The rest are Kept small inorder to protect their True identity .


& this is My one & only Idol----


Mr Jay chou!(: is he ur idol too?


and one last thing to update.
Ytd sweet bf dropped by & pass me one bottle of Liang cha( drink till scare!)
& he gt me a young siberian husky (Captions are just for the sake of fun)
signing off

No comments: