Thursday, July 3, 2008

GRUMPY GIRL i am...



SUnny Day yet i'm down with flu.

& Now, someobody made me wait for him from 1pm to 2pm & now its near 3pm!
shouldnt get prepare at 12. rubbishdump....

don't feel like going out already...

somebody: tml meet?
me: ok (thinking its evening)
somebody: afternoon
me: huh....okay lor.
somebody: 12 or 1 pm
me: lazy to go.. so early
somebodody insisted........... though he is lazy too

somebody smsed: 1plus then come
somebody smsed : 2plus can..
me: i m unhappy liao!
somebody: said that he was sorry but something cropped up


& when i told him i m tired le, still gt meet?.

somebody says: go take a nap first, end already then i SEE HOW.
(what!!!?, this sentence sounds so unsure, like if its too late den no need to meet liao. then i sleep until very chui den go out again ar, you thought i'm a guy.. can go out with messy hair & pale looking face meh)


me: ..... see how first ar!?.......if i wan to sleep, i will go wash my face & change back to home clothes & wun want to get out anymore

somebody: UP to You lo...... my fault WAT.. sorry AR.. wan go or not you decide LO...


something cropped up i know its nt ur fault but can u dont sound So SUre that u will COnfirm plus guarantee chop; you will come at 1pm & make me prepare at 12pm, dressed up & wait at home like an idiot.?

& its not like i m nt understanding or i complain alot.
i've been waiting from 1pm till now 4pm.
& the way you reply your last sms is so blood vomitting. mayb my way of reading or what.

& i prepared earlier this noon so that i wun be late if he was early& ate so little fearing that if you haven had ur lunch & i can eat with you later. Staring at the wardrobe thinking what to wear
From xiang xiang to chou chou. from awake to sleepy

Super waste my time can!

LO LO lO WAT WAT WAT.... since you love law so much, Go study LAW then
& nt economics. cuz there is something call Opportunity cost!

it's 4.15pm Now

I hate dayima & Mrflu. >:(
okay...
iam only gg to wait till 430pm.

goodbye!


No comments: