Friday, July 11, 2008



Chocolate-making process

Get the chocolate


Get the Mould that You Like. my new mould ! HEart SHape deee

Boiled the water

make the chocolate into smaller pieces for easy melting

Put It into a bowl

place the bowl in the boiling water

& start to melt it with the help of a spoon...

the most troublesome process. Cuz its very Hot at the stove there & the chocolate is Damn HARD!



& we 're ready to pour the melted chocolate into the mould!


A dirty but rather easy Job isnt it!?

i did this just to demo for my sec sis. cuz she say she wants to make for her bf as their 1st yr anniversay gift! haha

&& elder sis also celebrating today! but no chocolate... just some other mushy stuffs.. =P

someone want to bake cake or cookies... teach me!!!!


opps... forget to take pictures for the chocolate! =P
but obviously it's love-shape!
[ dont really like the taste of this chocolate..): ]

===========

okay, back to my tv...! i love watching DIscovery channel!

& tonight i am going out with my girlfriends !

Tata~

[甜蜜的爱情 是高卡路里 像个巧克力 又不敢太靠近

忽远又忽近
维持模糊关系 而现在的距离

是完美的比例

世界上最远的距离
在你面前却不懂我的心

世界上最美的距离 是从我掌心到你掌心。]







p/s : anyone has that song on my blog@!? send me can or nt :D

No comments: