Wednesday, July 9, 2008



Cloudy


Yipeee.! My 10mins talk is over!
&i had to say that it was a good 1. (:
My audiences look very happy &
though i am very nervous, but i managed to Look at all of them...
one teacher also told me that she loves my story =p

but two bad points, the linkage nt so good & I laughed out half way while i was talking.
so paiseh!


hurhurhur...From today onwards, i can relac relac go for lesson liao!
no need to scare that they will ask me to go up & talk , no more shivering, no more cold hands & feet.... (:

& today i had a busy but enjoyable day in the office!

plus, i had my hair trimmed again!

this was how i look before the haircut...







&
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>

okay, this is still hw i look before the hair cut! LOLs
cuz i dont take pic right after the cut! so no photos.
Just a little neater i would say.







okay i am going to have my dinner!
blog again next time!
byebye!

No comments: