Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Family  Trip  to  Bintan ( 04 July - 06 July 2014)

Wasn't really idling during the month of June after I quitted my Job. In fact, my life was busy with many other personal stuff which I had missed out earlier.

I  finally registered in SSDC for my driving course, helped up in a tuition centre as an art and craft teacher, started moving my ass to do some exercise and more....
Without even noticing, here come JULY.
Looking back at my old photo album, I realized that I had most of my overseas trip planned in July... seems like July will be a special month for me from now onwards. Teeheee...

Ok so ever since my family members know that I m quitting, both my sisters suggested that we ought to  have our family trip again. The Last family trip which we had was to BKK (also in july 2013).
After much discussions and concern, we decided our destination - BINTAN.

Details : Nirwana Garden - Nirwana Beach Club Resort

Because my mum doesn't want to spend too much on the trip, so we choose the beach club resort of Nirwana Gardens. The Outlook of the resort is more like Kampong and More to the mother nature.
However, as we are under the group of Nirwana Gardens, we have free access to all other luxurious resorts and facilities. Not that bad afterall, after having the "Xian qi" look at the first sight of our resort, the bed and toilet was quite comfy and clean. I m the kind of person who cares a lot on the cleanliness of toilet... so this one is still above average. (cuz I dared to step inside bare feet)

Enough of boring talks, lets see what kind of "bo xim" photos which I had take during our 3D2N stay in Bintan (:


our humble kampong resort 's neighbourhood
Exploring around
 

The super good yet boring life iguana in DA HOUSE
the couple's new drive
roaming around the nirwana gardens
Pretty Swimming Pool in the better resorts


The Big Lotus Pond Outside our Kampong Houses
trying to find some stuff to take photo with


The Elephant -Emma. We visited emma almost everyday.... and this was taken on the first day where she did not wear anything...





family portrait with Emma

while this was taken on the 2nd day... Emma Asking for Banana
....
 
Performances at the dinning place


Beach Selfie







after countless jumps....

On the 2nd day we decided to have a dip in the pool before we head out for the mangrove swamp boat tour

'
The boat tour took about 1 hour... and maybe we are not so lucky as the animals we saw were like less that 10. -.-

Dinner at the Kelong






So these photos pretty sums up what happened during our 3D2N bintan trip...Maybe to most people this is not even a great vacation. b
But, time spent with family is always the best. Don't wait till your parents are too old to stepout of the house right... !!!

Hope there's more to come in the near future.. (:




















No comments: