Friday, August 29, 2014

A random post on a random rainy night like this

Hello my blog, 

Passed my Final theory trial test today!!! 
Anyway for your info from now onwards, whenever you want to book the actual FTT you have to go through a round of practice and passed the trial test before you can book for the actual test! Haiz, such a waste of time and money ...
 Anyhow I scored 50/50 for the trial test but the actual FTT is on 16 OCT !!! I guess I need another round of revision by then! 

Spent half of my day travelling all the way to woodland's driving circuit for the practices and finished the 4 sessions ( lol , I was kiasu so I practice 3 times before doing the trial test:p) around 4 30pm and timing swee swee, shuttle bus came 10 mins later and I started my damn long train ride to orchard to collect my piece of stone. 

I was so lucky to have a seat and had a really gd 30 mins ?? Sleep. 

Okay, here's the stone(: 
It's was a shame that I know nth about it (the cut, the grade and etc...) but at least now I know that my ring is size 5 ! 



The internet is terrible... I can't watch my drama at all and that's why you see me blogging useless stuff here... Perhaps I should just  hit the sack earlier tonight. The bed is extra comfy especially on rainy days like tat right!?  


Signing off.

1 comment:

Weiz said...

pretty amusing to see minimum excitement over the collection of the stone (presuming your wedding ring)