Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sunny & hope nt so hazy

Woke up early to study? or shd i say i got up because of my mood-nt-so-gd sister.
pissed me off early in the morning. but i dun wan to blog it here, will pollute my blog with bad things & In case her bf read it & "bao to" just in case...... hmmmm



it hasn't been an easy weekend for me.
I 've been sick during the long weekend... like wth.
was doing really fine on sunday morning, but
Had a bad bad sore throat after i came back from ah ma's house.
guess i ate too much heaty stuff la. like... alot of handmade curry puffs(very nice, but too many) by ah ma (she watched u eat on spot 1.. haha so cant escape)from the past 2 weeks, chips after swimming, fried prawn (vegetarian 1 OK,dun be so s.t.u.p.i.d & ask me whether its real) & nasi lemak with some fried fried thing la.... i dont really like to eat Fried Food or chips.... but dunno why this time "over -eat"

fall asleep at grandma hse after that, but managed to wake up at 730 to watch the NDP parade. haha...

MOnday... I Had flu! & Fever. -.-"
Kept lying on my bed but no medicine taken. Cuz its holiday & i dun want to let the 24-hr clinic take my $ away . ok, i drank 1 cup of those super bitter chinese flu medicine & kept drinking water... drink till i scare liao.

Tuesday. First day of school. My fever gone. but still with slight flu.
had a Really lousy day ytd. always feeling numb & slow after medicine. but still can tahan till my night lesson end.

anyway, Heng mama ask me to use her FIR-probe to massage arnd my throat area, & my throat is nt sore after monday & that super mattress; which results in my speedy recover. *grin*
pray that the virus wun be back again... so i assume, i m quite fine now... thats why i m blogging at this time of the day. haha

People, Drink More water! CUz its very hazy these day. Government of Indonesia, pls do sth & nt wait till everyone people complain den take actions against the problem of forest fire!. or action already taken??

No comments: