Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sunny






Dear Blog, SOrry for neglecting U! I planned to blog before my school start... but i was sick on the very first day. so lucky right.
3 months holiday so healthy & strong, then sickwhen school term start.

Anyhow, i m alright le.. but sometimes when we were chatting, i will get stuck. stuck as in... Like No voice... -.-


Design Project is so scary. so many uncertainty... so many unknowns.... so many things to do but i seriously don't know hw. 只好抱着一种“船到桥头自然直”的心态了。

BUT, I m really Blessed that i got to choose who to Group with (:
(with my "husband" and "mistress") *haha*

hope our project end faster& we can have a site visit! *yuppie*




some random photo i gt from sis...can u spot me?

quote for today

”必须去走方能到达
”必须去做才能完成
而“”则必须去受才可消除。

大家,!!!


p/s: Click On the Advert on my blog OKay!!!! *at the top*

No comments: