Monday, November 17, 2008



Sunny

i Had been slacking for the whole afternoon yesterday! lazy saturday...
& only till today, then i started reading my CE3121 notes.
WOw... transportation engineering isn't that easy . i assumed that it will be initally... what i was very wrong. haha

Pretty tough luh...

By reading those "not very details" notes wouldn't be enough.

as i read along , & getting to the part on traffic assignment & modal choice... Dark clouds灰蒙蒙的 started to filled the clear blue sky above mef & heavy rocks crush on me...*faint*
Good that there are still tutorial questions & examples, & some of my doubts were cleared. *keke* 有一种拨云见日的感觉。。。。 this is Description correct?



Today i went to grandma hse. Cuz i havent been there for almost 3 weeks le! A bit 想念..
(but i brought my notes along... & i did STUDY (: )

As Usual, mr toby was there .. & he 's slightly a bit more obedient.. (:








Opps, hahaha.... sorry for scary you with my SUPER CLOSE UP Photos... *evil grin*
Haha, random pictures of Domokun.


Got to go Sleep... good nite!



Ending my post with a photo of my cute Bensile.. some pervert behind her... >_<"

No comments: