Monday, November 10, 2008







Rainy


Yawn, i woke up this morning at 9am to close the window...

It year end, and its always raining suddenly... *grumble*



Wooo... & people, please be nice & click on my Nokia Advert on the top Okay okay...
I KNow you all are very good one! *giggle*
Hehe, & since i m uploading photos ... i shun bian play with my cammy... (:
Hahaha.. think 1 photo is enough... if not everyone reading will faint...




=========================================================


My hair is long & thick like a bush!


haha, the other day, i helped limjing in his HR project...
as he needs a chinese female 's voice for some recording..

His 2 friends were fun... haha i remember 1 of them is call jielun? hahah ZHOU JIELUN lei... dun play play.. & the other one i forgot who le... cuz i was pretty nervous when he shook hand with me while introducing himself...

Ahem, i not nervous becuz he shook hand with me... i nervous cuz i m memorizing what to say later during the actual recording...

i sounded very stiff & fake.... when they requested me to speak like an aunty with very #$#%$#%$^$# tone
but they are still very nice & understanding in explaining to me hw & what shd i do.. hahaha

Haiz, i sound damn retarded i guess...
i hate to listen to my own recorded voice...
It sound very erxin & toot.... & super kiddish
& after the whole thing, i dare not listen to it.... & Warn them to listen only after i have left... or listen with earpiece.... hahaha...




today i saw LJ again.. & he told me they are really going to use my voice.!
& will be presenting on this wednesday.. haha Lucky none of my friends are in the same class as them... if not i must dig one hole & hide le...




==================================================================

Anyway, some super overdue photos!
I went for my cousin's son 1yearsold birthday party...

& its at aloha, downtown east.... !!!

Omg, they made it so grand lor... i remember last time, for our generation, we only had our celebration at home.... with some buffet food and relatives...

But cassius birthday was different! At chalet & with Loads of people... & the best thing was...


His birthday cake...

CHildren Nowadays are are so fortunate... (hmm, we are fortunate too la.. haha)








































See, his two layer Blueicing Chocolate cake! (cost about 300+SGD)

SUper super Sweet chocolate cake,,, i must say
Usually,i will eat one big piece of cake by myself... ...but this time round, all of us shared 1 piece ....





























===============================================================








Last friday, It was my friend's 3101 presentation ....































=================================================================





FInally, 3101 has come to an end... this modules really took up too much of their time...

Haha...okay, I think i need to go school le!

Blog when i m free....



Sayournara, loves!




No comments: