Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sunny

Hello, i m here to do some house keeping... (笑)

the semester has finally comes to an end.... we managed to handin all the assignments & project! yeah * wave flags & cheer*

& the super kowaii (scary in japanese) RC project was also DONE!
I felt really blessed to have my sweet friends arnd helping us (eg. baba, chong, boonhow & the rest who gave us reminder n advices) . The last two day were the worst of all .. cuz everyone was like RUSHING to complete the project due to the Nearing deadline. all the groups doing RC were camping in the PC cluster, doing their drawings & editing the reports.


& yah, as for soomun, peiqie & tcl, they are also patient with me.. (笑)

oh, and i m happy that i learn some basic autocad Function from them too (: Autocad was fun.. haha


Okay, some random photos.

That bunny belongs to yen ching... PINK as well, so mitch-matchy with my ice cream & monkey!

& yesterday after submitting the report at 6pm which was 1 hour overdue to the actual time to submission time, i left school to meet m久违的男朋友。。。

we had very nice de spagatti @ the green house cafe, & after the dinner, we shopped arnd vivo.
& I bought a thumbdrive finally!

i had a thumbdrive la, but it a freebie from IBM ( my Previous laptop is IBM), Which has only 64MB. SO small right, store what! & currently, im using kwkp de ren de thumbdrive. So paiseh... , so must quickly buy 1 & return him...

I wanted to buy the 1GB SHiny surface 1... but someone say NT WORTH IT... so i ended up buying this... & FOUND OUT ITS NT SHINY...! =( abit dissapointed thou... I WAN SHINY SURFACE 1...
I saw Many manay small reindeer in vivo city! haha so cute




Especially the small ones!



Btw, nuannuan lend me these two magazines. SO KAWAII ! i mean the clothes & accessories inside! haha i haven finish reading.... CUz i just started flipping it today ...
aiyo, i m going to fotang now, my mum is nagging le... will blog again!

TAke care people!



No comments: