Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunny


Last night i was trying to do my geotech assignment... But it is ssssssssso Tough...
I felt so sad & demoralise lah.... =(

Next week will be a super busy week for me again....

I already foresee what i'm going to do..............

MOnday : study from 12 to 9pm

Tuesday: morning Geotech lab 9 to 12, lunch 1 hour and straight away is rc tutorial, follow by 1 hr geotech and 2 hrs rc. & Mayb meet Fyp prof & then do rc project... =X
Wednesday, thursday : Must do geotech assignments & Project...
Friday hand in RC project first draft.



Next monday must submit geotech assignment, RC test & Geotech lab report.... EEEEEEEE like shit right!!!!



btw, that day wY asked tcl ; in our group who Knows hw to use the autocad & Beam analysis stuff.... & I think i dont know any and i m not good at any of the software... -.- guess i will only trouble people ... SO demoralising again.... *sob* Why am i so "smart"


(okay, one happy thing.. My skin has clear up... wee~)


Hais, but..... No matter what...still must tell myself

"I CAN DO IT!" , 天下无难事,只怕有心人
& Nobody force me to study plus I am a student , so i cant complain & cried about it...

加油 to everyone too!

ANyway, today was mY graduation day For mY fotang's Ren cai Ban! 我毕业了。。。(:
Finally the long long nite classes that lasted for 1 year and 8 months has come to an end.

But It's only the beginning too... Mayb can rest abit now, but heard that they will Send us to different fotang to assist next time... feeling abit scare wor!

Woke up at 630am today & headed down to tian guo at 740.The whole thing ended at 230pm. had 3 hours of talk & a big group photo taking session.... Haha all of us were dress in our formal wear & coat.... the photo sure look very smart... =p & yea... Lunch at tian Guo is the best! very yummy... especially the Sweet & sour fish... Very different from those normal outside vegetarian store 1.... People who wants to eat good vegetarian food... come to our fotang;s vegetarian fair next time! (:
I think they are getting better & better.

Went to another fotang after that for their fotang;s 5th year anniversary.... then Went home at 430....& now i'm here Blogging.... feeling a little exhausted......







Guess my break time is up! I must go and do that demoralising assignment or my fyp again le...

Before i go.... This is from stephy's blog... She said that thought of us once she saw this picture... hahahah

From Left: Ax, Me... the nerd, Cf/miss blacky, HL & stephy... look so Funky... haha


alrite, gtg...TAke care & Sayournara Loves!

No comments: