Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rainy & Cold


Monday

I saw EDWIN HUANG on the Train!
Both of us were rushing down the stairs to catch the train that was approaching the station.
& i Took a glance at this NS guy Next to me... & found him familiar....

We entered thRough the samE door... & he walked towards the back of the train & i continued to stop myself from panting... & smsed him if he took the train too..
& indeed, that Familiar NS guy was HIM! haha
& we had a small chat till he reached Outram park (:

It's really good to see him...brighten up my day a little


so long nv see my sec school friends le... seeing him makes me think of our Secondary school Life! did not even meet the girls recently, though there's outing & supper... =S
so basically, these few weeks, i m just in school or at home...


Saw chong Yang In the bus after that! =.=
& chatted abit too.... but i guess, both of us felt abit awkward when talking... ha



After my lesson at 2 or 3, went to Pc cluster to self study while waiting for my 6pm lesson...





& i saw Uncle Freddie with JIan feng!
hahaha both of us were like chatting to each other thru msn when he was just 2 rows infront of me.... lame...



The lesson that night wasnt as good as last week's/... haha cuz i cant understand..!
must revise on my own again... =(

The lesson ended at 8.35 & Luckily my father came over to fetch me... if not i will reached home at 12 midnite! ha, thats too over... mayb 11 plus.



Did some editing for RC assignment before i slept & its tuesday.



Tuesday


Woke at 615....to prepare for my 9am transportation lab.
The transport lab Is FUN!
I Like the CBR test more... Cuz more hands-on..
First, we were divided into groups of 4
& we are require to crush the Clay?? soil???hmm... it looks like clay to me.. whatever aggregate into smaller form or powdery before compacting it into the mould for test.
The COmpaction is BY HAND...instead of machines. & we had to apply 55 x5 blows onto the clay... & everyone tried one time.... It's damn tiring to pull the heavy metal up & drop it down 55 times! But i still manage to do all 55 blows myself! (:

After the compaction, we had to level it to the same height as the mould & go for the pentration test. The Whole lab Lasted for 4 hours & we missed our Rc tutorial in the end. -.-
HAd our lunch & went straight for my 3 hours lectures...
then headed down to CMS to meet my fyp prof & the phD student for our weekly meeting !

NO Break at ALL.. only 1 hrs lunch.. next week also like tat....=S

Went back to Pc cluster to print out tutorial qns for wed & went home with Tcl & Otc.

& I DID my TUTORIAL before i sleeppp.... so it's wednesday....






Wednesday

Woke up at bloody 6am again... but was too tired & drag till 625 then get out of my bed.


nothing special today.... but good thing is that lesson ended earlier today!
so i bought myself a campbell soup & sushi & some fruit bar from the "marketplace" at vivo to eat at home & make myself happy.-.-..!


(: MUSHROOM SOUP........







But i don;t kNow how to open the can with the new can opener & spent a good 20mins to研究..





要喝汤还真不容易。。。。






anyway....

is it a he or a she?




ANswer:




Normally u see him as a normal mouse


But when he saw AHem* pretty girls... it become like tat!


Okay... need to have a short rest before i Do some Reading

Till then, byebye`

No comments: