Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunny





Heyhey, i'm back and recovered from my MOONCAKE VIRUS =D

erm, not fully okay yet, my coughs still sounds like thunderbolt.

I can't believe it! I fell ill for the second time this semester! Visited the doctor and he said that i am down with fever, cough and flu! Why SO WEAK!!! THe last time i had fever was like at least more than 5 years ago.


(btw, iam so blur, i was suppose to go to a clinic call "UNION" but i went to the wrong 1... & still thinking why the clinic layout change so much....doctor also change ar =S ; & i was thinking proudly to myself that, it MUST be Becuz I too Long Never VIsit that clinic... so i din realised the changes throughout these yrs)

Anyway, I think the horrible weather and moon cake were the culprit.


Many of my friends and relatives were sick too due to that.... Luckily all of us are okay Now...






But actually cant totally blame the mooncake too... when i was in bed all these time, i recapped on what other junk food that had been popping into my mouth.



eg. One whole packet of cadbury chocolate, mooncake, Lays from sis, WANGWANG, Popiah, Curry puff, Pringles, orea ice cream, orea cookies, cold drinks and not my usual warm water. Serve me right... I think all these are too over for my body especially on this kind of lao sai bad weather. & Normally, i dun eat so much junk food de, dunno why recently eat so much.




Falling sick is a waste of time. SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP and sleep.... Eat Medicine eat medicine and eat medicine again.... eat till my gastric pain. Then want to study for test also difficult. (The TEST on friday was.......... >_< )

Hope I will not fall SIck again Till DECEMBER...



I remember when i was young, I love to be sick, cause i can skip school. (mayb all kids love it too? hahah)

& everytime my mum wan to measure my body temperature, i will Drink hot water or put the thermometer in my mouth longer even though the beep sound had already gone off. Hahahaha =x And when you're sick till cannot sick already,getting MC from the doctor is the best thing.



but As you grow older, you realised that its better to be healthy and busy than being free and Easy lying on the bed. There are more important things for us to do instead of lying in bed.

So must cherish every minutes and seconds





"cherish every minutes and seconds ", I Just said that.... But i found that i am becoming lazy again after i recover... hahaha i watched too much tv instead of studying!



Btw, recently channel 56 have this new Japanses Drama - Galileo... Very Nice!
It's on a genius physicist who helps a young pretty police officer to investigation on murder cases stalled by the seemingly supernatural phenomenons surrounding the event.


VERY COOL jiu dui le... haha my review for the drama is only like tat... cuz i'm only at episode 4.

i love mystery








Alrite, i think i've nothing else to blog.... No pictures for sharing too... Unless u wan to see what i shoot for My FYp project... all the road works... haha

Got to go... Sayournara!

No comments: