Saturday, May 24, 2008




Windy
Hey! My old webounter comes back to live! hahaha

i just got lectured by my mother =(

So i hide in the room and started to Tidy my rubbish-dump wardrobe today.

Too Many clothes. again... & my hangers were empty. Cuz i DIn hang my clothes back after i wear them. at the sight of my messy wardrobe, sometimes it does send me thinking that if i'm really a girl!

So i spent 2 hours sitting in the room & tidy... & found that i don't have enough hangers. & so Now my hanger have at least 8 pieces of top . =S

so here's a picture of how messy my wardrobe looks like even though i have tidy it!


oh hahaha... i think more than 8 also have =X

anyway, i saw my stuffed toys sitting at one corner of the wardrobe, so i took some of them out & took a picture of it to share with u people; how pathetic they looked like.


THis is my Favourite Chao Ta Qoo which accompanied me to school throughout my poly days (:

mysecond Qoo which i Din bring to school at all.. afraid that it will become dirty & look as tan an Mr Chao TA.

I did not collect the rest of the Qoo cuz i don't really like them!

My Mehmeh... white sheep which i like alot! (:
I got meh meh when i was 7years old & bought it from Perth.

after years of torturing from me... meh meh still looks quite fine.. just that one part of its head had went bald. (dun worry, just a small patch)
& if u look carefully, you will see that meh meh has got some yellow spots on it.. guess, it's time for him to go bathing in the Washing machine! (hope it wun make him totally naked after the wash)

No name for this bear...it looks very clean and it's pure white; cuz he visits the washing machine more frequently than meh meh does.

From Bf. No name for him too. But i assume his name is "爱你" cuz the label on it says that. lol
sometimes i just feel like pulling its tongue...awwwww

from bf too. Mayb its call ninja turtle. It gives out CRIES when u press it's tummy! 一点痛都不可以忍受。 btw, it came to me with a small eeyore. But sad to say, i lost eeyore one day when i brought it too school . =( i bring it along on my first day of exam. Hoping that it will give me goodluck but that chain went loose and it dropped. =( i was afraid to tell bf cuz it's was my first time bringing it out and it disappear. scare that he will be unhappy. hahaha mayb eeyore is Now with someone else =S

alrite, this ugly looking beear which dressed like an elf is from my uncle on one particular christmas day. i was in primary 2 or 3?it was our first time having chalet at downtown east &
he caught this ugly bear for me in an arcade ... those MAchines lor... (yea, i Know you can understand what i'm trying to say) & i treasure it alot! i even cried over it when his friends tease me by saying that he was going to bring this bear back home with him =S i'm a super crybaby when i was young.... mayb Now too... =P

btw, there's a zip at it's backside.. and it can transfrom into a bag. hahaha so weird!

A rudolf i got from linda jiejie which i ALso Like it alot. (though its just a freebie from the ocbc bank that she works for.)

there's beads inside rudolf's tummy &i love squeezing it. (:
I got mmy msn nick (miss rednose reindeer) 3 years ago after seeing rudolf one day when i was packing my wardrobe.

again, No name. A gift from Biyun during sec 2. greensleeves music were be playing when u press the guitar but the battery went flat recently.

Mr grumpy carebear. Actually i like Goodluck, lovealot, funshine more. DunNo why bf bought this grumpy bear for me. hahaa anyway, it'scute. I gt this from him from our first date on valentinesday. When both of us were just friends.

"Guess what is this?" this is what Malcolm kor kor asked me when he first showed me this!
i was surprise that he asked me that kind of qns. Cuz he is a very quiet guy.
he din show me the printed side of this weird looking thing with the doremon on it.

& i just plainly reply him that "its a pillow"

& he replied me : "NO" and started to unzipped the weird looking thing...

& tadah.... it's a skinny doremon! (haha, i already give the ans)

& the round round thing that u just saw is actually what doremon loves to eat ! -铜渃烧(i duNno issit writen this way) tell me the correct 1 if u Know. (:

i have plenty of stuffed toys when i was young but my parent kept all of them cuz i 'm allegy to it. as for all these, their fur is nt that long, so it's till okay (:

so that's my sharing for today/ HAHA

shall end my entry here. (:

Have a nice weekend ahead!

No comments: