Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cloudy (updated)



Oh!!!! there's a new Advertisement by Nuffnang on my Left hand side bar! do click on it okay!
*Click click click*.. haha thanks (:

My hse tv gt rtm2! & there's alot of interesting Show/movie. Today i watched a movie called"Mind hunter" , but couldn't complete it. =(

Went to grandma house today, All my aunties and my mum plus my cousin & i sat together with my grandma & chit chat. I was Laughing all the way lor... Cuz they talked about alot of funny things that they had done last time & some other stupid stuffs.

i think We are so lucky as compared to my mum's generation. Cuz people at that time is Super 重男轻女, very unfair leh. Guys always gt the better treatment!

they sat in the room for almost 1 and a half hours just talking about their past & both me & my cousin just sat there listening & laughing.
At arnd 830, most of them went home, & jinxiang's mum asked me to check his chinese papers. =S

& so i took 1 set from him & went to my mum & both of us sat down tgt & check on the mistake that he has made.

The chinese standard Nowadays is Damn CHIM. Alot more tougher than mine! i can read everyword but dun exactly know the exact meaning to it. Lucky that my mum was beside me ...explaining the meaning to me and at the same time giving me examples.

Mymum's good in chinese & at that moment, it reminds me of the time when i was still in primary school & in my secondary school.

When there are exams, i would approached my mum & asked her to test me on my Spelling.
2 or 4 booklets of 词语手册 depending on whether its final exam or mid term & 1 booklet of 成语. So basically my mum is testing me a few hundreds words in 2 days. (: but that's nt all, i must also make a sentence(造句) or tell her the meaning of the word before i write them down...

i think i really need to thanks my mum alot for being so patient... to actually give up her time just to test me. i pester her alot, just to ask her to test me ... and she did, even though she was cooking, watching tv, reading newpaper, and even late at night. 谢谢您!!!
what makes me more disappointing is that i only manage to get an A2. =S


but nvm, its over! haha and now my chinese is turning very rusty... guess, its time for me to brush up my english & chinese by reading & writing more.

oh, i found a good article in jinxiang's paper! share with u people next time (: Meanwhile, wishing him all the best for tml's exam!

Anyway, yesterday had an interesting fotang lesson at tian guo.
it's a talk about the differences between a man & woman.

I'm too engross & forgot to Note down the details. but anyhow, i still managed to get some down in my bk. so wanna share it here . lols.

& FYI, the class is conducted in Mandarin. & my chinese has become rusty... so u may see rojak (english mixed with chinese) here and there. (:

====The Differences Between Man & Woman====

Man: They Use only their Left brain
Woman: They Use Both their left and right brain
Due to this reason, A man CAN ONLY do one thing at a time
while a woman CAN DO MULTI task at one time (:

Man: Good at driving in the nite
Woman: Only good when they are driving in the morning..(forgt what reason le.. haha)

Man: 视线范围比较窄小,可是又比较远。so they are good in sports like soccer & basketball which need them to focus & can aim accurately even from far.

Woman: 看东西的范围比较宽。so if you ask them to look for something, they can immediately spot it. They are good at spotting the differences too. however, are bad at focusing.

Man: a man cannot differentiate the cries of a Cat and cries from a baby. But they are good in telling which direction the sound/noise came from.

Woman: They are good at differentiating different kinds of sound/noise made. but they cant tell u which direction the sound came from.

Man: Insensitive, even after several hints given to them, they still cant get it. Six sense is bad..!

Woman: Sensitive. Can Notice what the other party means, through small talks, way of speech, expression and actions. good in determining what people need.

Man: love to be hug but not as much as woman

Woman: Loves to be hugged tightly, as they feel more secure.

Man: Good Sense of direction

Woman: Like a lost puppy. Cant find the correct way

Man: One day only speaks about 2000-4000words. They only talk on important things & usually straight to the point(:

Woman: Speak 20000 words per day. Avoid or delay talking about something unpleasant or embarrassing。Love to beat around the bush, and dun say something directly to someone because they are worried about his/her reaction and don't want to upset him/her.
can Gossipalot, love to chit chat & naggy..!


Man: If there are six different expression : (Happy, Sad, shock, angry, scare, Envy)
man only has one Expression. So normally, when a woman talks to a guy, throughout the converstion, a guy will look expression-less. Dont be angry & ssay that they are not listening, they are Actually listening to you!but they just look like a piece of block sometimes. EXPRESSION-LESS. lols
if i have the picture, it will be more funny. =P

Woman: Full of expressions. Within 10 seconds, you can see their expressions changing.

Man: if u tell him alot of things at one go, he can only remember the first sentence you say. & the remaining main points that you wan to tell him , din get into his brain.

woman: have a good pair of listening ears


Woman: 要男人:爱她多一点,疼他多一些,帮她按摩,为她吃东西,仰慕他,崇拜他,只爱她一个,夸奖她,对他说话小声一点,关心她,包容他,认同她, 对她温柔体贴,听他说话,
and alot more!!!

Man: 要女人:温柔一点,温柔一点,温柔一点,温柔一点,温柔一点,温柔一点,温柔一点,温柔一点温柔一点,温柔一点,温柔一点温柔一点。simple as that.


So here are the few points pointed out last Night (:
& some important pointers:

- Woman, pls don't talk/nag when a guy is driving. he needs to focus.
- Man, dun give any comments when the woman is complaining.. she just wants you to listen to her.
-98% of the woman wish and hope that guys speak more. if not, they will feel that the guy doesnt care about her at all.
- Due to our differences, it's important that we Know that man & woman are totally different. But knowing is not the main point. Understanding each others differences is the Key.
"男女认同比了解更重要"



These few points are from a studies made by some psychologist.
& not made by me.
How true is that, i'm not sure either.

& do you think it'saccurate? Do tag me if u have any comments (:


till then, bYebye!

No comments: