Saturday, May 3, 2008


(additional additional updates from 7may, spot what i have added into my entry. haa it can be in the middle; at the end ofr at the start)

==========================================================================


3rd of May
I'm twentEEN tWo!
this is my hand phone theme. its a metoyou bear sleeping soundly in it's bed . & did u notice the bouquet of flowers & letter beside it? it's so sweet right! i always hope that one day when i woke up, i will see presents beside me. =)

i remembered there was once when i was a kid. i had a dream. i dreamt that i gt a new watch . & when i woke up that morning. i quickly look under my pillow! & yea! there's really a Casio watch under my pillow as my bday present from my jiujiu & Linda jiejie.
they bought me a Casio digital watch ..(: and its because of that, i love digital watches as compared to analog watches.hahaha..i think everything they bought for me or give me i will love it very much.
toobad, after i moved to my new house. i couldn't find my watch. =(


Have been Mugging mugging mugging all the way for the past few weeks. (: (plus some slacking=x)
& I'm quite happy with all the muggings actually.
cuz my life wouldn't be so boring & aimless when i m packed & busy with studies.


anyway, 3rd of may was my bday. and yes! it's over...
today is already 6th of may! that's so fast rite. 3 days ago, i'm still struggling & battling with the limited time that i 've left to study for my papers. & Poof! today i done with all 4 of them!
this is how i entertain myself while studying in school
i saw this cute little thing in my elder sister's desk the other day.
guess what! it's a piece of soap.
it reminds people to wash their hand more frequently, after toilet, before meals and blah blah.
SEEING THE WORD "FLU.". i'm quite pissed with one guy who shared the same examination room with me that day . His Sneezing SOunds like thunderbolts. everytime sneeze very loudly.. i gt shock by him lor... cuz too loud n too sudden.from the way he sneeze; i can tell that he 病得不轻... but can u please cover your mouth or nt! i think the germs & bacterias you sneeze out is happily roaming arnd the whole room! i pity the guy infront of him. hahaha
GET WELL SOON!!! & remember to wash ur hands~ cuz u sneeze into it!
=================================================

COMMERCIAL TIME
======================================

for chocolate lovers, you may like to try these:

ha ha okay, back to my bday.
the peeps (nus) actually prepared a bread talk cheese cake & waited for me at my favourite hideout
they sang birthday song for me too (: thanks alot !
Clever Judy had prepared herself for such "surprises" so when she saw them waiting for her. she is NT very shock & did nt drop any tears too! (i cried once in Malaysia when the girls suddenly came out from now where with a bday cake during our tioman trip! ) MUAHAHAHA!

i need to apologise ... cuz i hired the wrong photographer that day.! (soomun) hahahahaa
she took a picture of the cake only when it's Finished! so cute la. lols dun worry~ i still like u haa
the leftovers... lols

& i m eating the cake with the plastic KNIFE!
i cant eat cake using tissue only! or should i say that i doesn't enjoy eating cake that way. i need a spoon or a fork or sth just for me to cut the cake into smaller pieces before i feed it into my mouth! haha
(reason: make my mouth dirty lor.. & later the cake stains on my face hw!, when i eat noodles, i also need a spoon. chopsticks alone is nt enough!)

here are the Darlings who came down to the mini celebration
(SOOmun; NuanNuan, QQ, Salina, BABA, TCl & Desan)

walao.. I'm already very fair & with the addition Strong Sunlight i look fairer than usual or am i "PALE" ...

from the left: qq, nuannuan, soomun, salina)

(from the left: desan, baba, chunlin)

the celebration ended shortly as everyone needs to rush back to their mugging camp

though the time spent was short, i really appreciate their effort (:

i stayed in school to continue to revise my econ & left to meet my bf at harbour front mrt stn.

& bf bought me a sweet-secret mango cake *drools*

(the nice yummy mango cake with the 4 extra candles on it; indicating & again reminding me that i'm no longer 21 but TWEnTEEn tWO!)

we found ourselves a table at the void deck & he sang bday song for me too ... (so awkward )*laughs*

okay I'm being lazy... so i wun give much details .... i will jump straight to the next scene!

请看VCR!*jump to the next scene*

i reached home at 11 plus and our family gt the habit of celebrating bday on the night before the actual day! so reaching home at 11 plus is just Nice!

we waited for the Clock to strike 12!
house clock hit 12am still nt enough. the time on my camera must be 12am 3.5.08 too! then can start!

so here's my House bday cake from prima deli

& this is how tired i look after the whole day!

okay to cut short, my family sang bday song for me too! & yea.. in a very bo xim way... My father n mother were watching the tv while singing bday song! CMI!
so i complained.... ! & they felt paiseh & turned back to look at me! tsk tsk tsk...

okay jump jump jump... i sleep after that!

on 3rd may (sat) the actual day itself. i locked myself at home studying econ.

studying at home is never effective! i spent like half of my day slacking instead of studying!
it's either i will walk here and there to open fridge, drink water.. else i will be lying on the bed eating grapes while reading notes & dozed off!

& yeah.. TV... gt the Hebe & he jun xiang show! ha ha

BTW, Mr postman delivered some "surprises" (reveal next time, the surprise does make me (: .. as)& my favourite SOUP Spoon for me! maybe he Knows that its my birthday & i'm all alone at home. so he pity me...

taste as great as ever!
as usual, since I'm taking photos for my soup, i thought i shd at least take a couple of photos of me too! hahaha

the lighting (from the sunlight) is perfect! makes me look flawless!

hahaa & that's all. bf says that he will give me my present next time (: wonder what it is!

so anyway.. its late now.. & i only had 4 hours of sleep the previous night. so i shall keep my bday entry short n simple... (actually is nth much to share)

last but nt least...

__
_
_
_
_
_
_

_
_
__



i'm judy, age 22 and i've 3kids

!.H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y T.O M.E.!

i'm quite disappointed that i cant go for Kbox session today =( as i have sth on & they guys are so eager to go today.. so i think i must wait for the next upcoming one.. which i m nt sure when... should be after soomun is back =D)


oh i cut my hair again. Back to my LAYERS...

nt very used to it.. as my thick bushy hair has accompany me for almost 1 month

========================================

排名不分先后

Thank you: betsyyeo, weiying, guojie, shuzhen, huijie, chiafoong, arvin, benedict, lina, yanping, jackson, freddie, aixiang, yijin, siswati, chenyang, peiqie, aubrey,desan, lixuan, stephanie, soomun, hanlin, peizhen, chunlin, Edwinhuang, kelvin, Otc, QQ, alson
for SMS-ing Happy birthday to me!

Thank you: Weicong cong cong, Rion, harrif, beechai, kaiyun, andrew, joyce, peili, pooiyin, huiting, BKD li, QQ again, Kin, genghong, yani, charlie, lee wang hao, meihua, sihui, yijin, otc, stephy, baba and bf again
for texting/msg me thru facebook, friendster, msn or on my tagboard

Thank you: Baba
for calling me

Thank you: everyone who sings birthday song for me

& sorry if i miss out anyone of u.


goodnite!

No comments: