Sunday, January 1, 2012

My FIrst Post In 2012.

I m still in rainy UK.
Sitting on HH's desk editing my photos while he is studying in the common study room below. (:

3 more days and i m going back....
Back to my family
back to Guagua
Back to friends and colleagues
Back to the pile of work
& yes, back to reality


- blog post on Conclusion for 2011 - not written
- New year resolution for 2012 - not written

I think i will do it when i m back in singapore? hahaha

ANyway,Right now..
mayb i can list down my mini new year resolution first?


1. Everyone (including me, my family & relatives, My friends, HH & his family)
stay healthy & happy always in this brand new year

2. Hitting 26... THATS REALLY OLD .
SO i wish that i Stay Young and look pretty ! hmmm dont really mind to remain cute as well! hahaha

3. One of the things i worried most currently. (After reading the zodiac运势 for 2012)
To be more independent in work, Less problems, Smarter n more competent in work... maintain a good relationship with my fellow colleagues & bosses.

4. Gain at least 2 kg please....! I kNow 5 kg is like me running a 10K marathon... quite impossible ... so just 2 will make me super happy?

5. Stop SLacking and Nua-ing all the time... DO something more useful during leisure. Like cooking and learning to drive!!!!

6. To gain mutual understanding and trust, maintain good relationship with my BF.
me stop being so stubborn and slow and him more paitent.
ok, i must not get jealous easily too... and him dun ever try to do sth funny when i m not around!


Thats all for now...shall continue when i can come out with more. haha

Sayournara Loves.

No comments: