Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sunny




How i spend my stay home saturday?

Yeah... I Love Weekend
And i love the way i spent it without wasting all my time on bed snoring.


The First thing i did today when i Woke up was to give fila a grooming session which last for 2 hours. After which, brought him to the vet, Edmond tan to check on its eyes infection.
He prescribed some medication for fila (mainly eye drop/wash/cream for external use) and it cost 86bucks... -.- my money always fly away so easily.

Think i should start to save more $ from now on.

Oh Ya, Saw Rushi (my secondary school classmate) while waiting for the doctor.
She was there with her bf's doggy.
Hahaha and omg lor, i guess i look very ugly with my messy hair and nude face.-.-
had a short conversation( well, not really consider as conversation, cuz i only ask her what happened to her dog, and she asked me mine only) and i left.

The second thing that I did when i Got home right after applying the medication for fila
is to tidy up my bursting wardrobe.
pick out and packed away some unwanted clothes (*hehe when its more empty , i can buy new ones.... )


after lunch and packing, booked an appointment with the saloon.
and yeah you're right... i chopped off part of my "overgrown" hair AGain. ^-^
Envy those girls who can keep their hair so Long and shiny ...

I cant kept my for long. Whenever it reaches shoulder length , i will have the urged to chop it off.
so if you wish to see me with longer hair like last time, i bet u have to wait long long ... =(

haha too bad lor. 谁叫我和我的头发不争气。
(whisper: actually, i still feel that short hair is more cool la. Hahahaha)
DSC01169
Lying on "the mountain of clothes"
DSC00959-1

Yining threw her clothes on bed... i m not so messy de okay!
DSC01062-1

Okay Lah, Time for dinner!
Enjoy ur weekend everyone , 90% ultilise it oh! 10% rest and recharge for another hectic week
*smile*

No comments: