Thursday, November 1, 2007

sunny

Another blog about what i hav been doing these few days.

I'm going so so so so so insane from all mugging!STRESSED STRESSED STRESSED!*PULL HAIR & SCREAM*Yes, i know. I'm bonkers.I've been studying all day, so don't blame me! ):

For now, It's gonna be Mug/Crap/Snack/Sleep/Mug

Sat: Study at home (read thru probability)
Sun: Study at home again.. ANd down with slight flu
Monday: Attending school from 9 to 5pm. Study uncertainty after that.
Tue: Wake up quite early at 5am to study for uncertainty.
I was wearing a fake smile ... due to the damn ulcer... which gives me problem when i talk or laugh.... and when i smile...there was another acute pain!

Left home at 7am to attend normal class which was at 9am.

My class ended at 12pm so i proceed to self study again for my uncertainty in school.

Wow, studying in school is good la... Cuz i wun slack and walk about and i really studied!

Stay in School to mug with najib, daniel and chun lin(left at 6pm) till 830pm and then left for home.
The night scenery at E1 --facing the sea is nice!
Normally, i will go there when i was alone... as its quiet and peaceful (my secret hideout)
Though the sea is not really those empty open space sea,

i still find the sea filled with Offshore structure very nice and romantic especially in the night. As theres alot of blinking lights. lols

Reached home about 945pm , wash up and had my dinner and den continued to study again till 12 plus.

Wed: Wake at 545am. Studied...... till 11am and prepare to go school.

I FELL DOWN ...WHile Walking up the Escalator @ the mrt stn which leads towards the bus interchange.
abit paiseh.... luckily i walked very fast and not many people was behind me. (but i fell beside a guy...-.-) i din really fall as i supported myself with my hands.
and when i board the bus, i realised that there was cuts on my last 2 fingers & yes it was bleeding.... -.- (painful ar...)

Suddenly, due to the pain and tiredness after all the studies; i felt a sudden "sourness in my eyes.. and i used 1 drop of my tears to wash the blood stain on my other fingers... (wth, so comical... heng no 1 saw that... as i was sitting at the last seat)

Attended classes as usual and then mug in school after that from 3 to 1015pm!!!!!!! (with only 30 mins break in btw)

Wednesday nite is super quiet and errie.(perhaps its HALLOWEEN NITE!)
I studied with my friend @the bench outside Lt2.
Reached home arnd 1130pm and mum was angry... she said that must i study till so late!? SO hardworking meh!?

WHAT I STUDIED THESE FEW DAYS

Studied for Michael beer's part which include 4 chapters
According to probability

The sample space includes :

(algebraic problems in matrix differential equations errors in numerical analysis complex analysis)
Lols

In just one chapter- algebraic problem in matrix,it contains the following

  • Gaussian elimination

  • solvability

  • Lu decomposition

  • Cholesky decomposition

  • jacobi iterative method
  • gauss-seidel iterative method

  • SoR method

  • eigenvalue problem: power method, inverse power method,newton Rayhson: with 3 sub method

As for Differential equations

  • verification of stability: newmarks method, implicit form, exponential form

  • taylor series methods

  • euler method

  • implicit euler method

  • Heun's method

  • Midpoint method

  • taylor series of higer order

  • pade approximant

  • Runge kutta method

  • Central difference (1-1) method, central (2-2) all for Ode

  • Partial differential equations: elliptic pde, parabolic pde, hyperbolic pde, finite difference method, central (1-1), poisson equn, heat conduction equn-which includes 2 other freaking method

Complex analysis:

  • all the yucky expansions of z to x and iy (real n imaginary )

  • complex number & complex functions

  • complex differentiation - cauchy-riemann equn
  • complex integration - cauchy's theorem


For pRobability part: (lazy to write down all the distribution methods)

another 2more topicssssss...................................................
SO many right! All of us study till our face turn GREEN! as its like testing for exams lor... One hour test only lei...so many freaking topics

Thur: Wake at 5am. Complete my 2 help sheet with those ant-alike handwritings.
Well, the test is rather ...hmm tough? it's different from The past year's.
And i guess that our batch "benefit" more than the past yr batch. As We STUDY ALOT MORE- Without tips and SUper Scary wordy lecture notes instead of numbers.

Help SHeet for Numerical anaylsis part :

okay, lazy to rotate the picture!



Help sheet for Probability:





noting: all these are formulas! not including examples. for the probabilty part, more will be added on during the finals.


aint they scary!!!?

Announcement: From now on, i shall put my name under the MIA list.

Its 25days before exams. And yes, i really need to buck up... i 'm so lost in my physics, hydraulics and the second part of Structural anyalsis.

Dear laopos and friends: Don't need to Jio me out for those luxurious lifestyle for this one month till December.

And i need to save money. All the bdays these year is like... make me so broke~

Okay fine, I'm going back to my Real-Life-Mugging

*thanks to friends that are concern about me , helped me in studies and people who cares to check if i'm still alive. Lols...

Signing off!

No comments: