Monday, November 19, 2007

Rainy/cool

Tdy went to the library & study...
wow,... the library is flooded with muggers!
And some picnickers ... with big bags of tidbits and even cup noodles....-.-
you might as well bring your tent or sleeping bag along!

I reached school pretty earlier than usual... arnd 1115am
and meet desan @ the Singapore & Malaysia section.
Lucky that desan's an early bird... so i dun need to worry and go arnd looking for empty seats.

studied abit of infra and physics.
Tedious is what i can say....
Infra looks SO so easy but when it comes to those calculation parts
its like hell.....

i disturbed desan awhile while i was doing some reading on linear optimization....
we went for lunch arnd 2 @ techno edge as usual...(knowing that it's always there for me) cuz we din checked if the vegetarian store at the arts canteen is open or nt...

Had a very full meal with ribena...
i did nt know why and since when ribena had become my favourite drink.... or shd i say its a drink that my friends assume, was my favourite...
but people started to shun bian buy me ribena sweets and ribena drinks whenever they want to buy sth... hahaha... but i guess ribena is nt bad... so i just keep drinking and eating whenever they asked me if i want some drinks.

returned to library @ 3pm
read awhile and began to feeel sleepy...
thus took a short 20mins nap.
& yah... desan bought some chocolate with PEANUTS inside and biscuit from the vending machines...
I dun want to eat... cuz it contains peanutssss....
(pimples will pop if i eat too much!!! & esp when the period comes.... )
currently, 2 enemies[pimples] have already invaded the territory on my cheek! GET LOST Invader....
but i m still a human... and i can't resist the temptation.... it just taste yummy.. & my mouth is itchy!! ha ha so i had a couple of it ...

thinking that i'm totally a dried up person, i brought my water bottle along today
and i kept drinking water... and yes, drank alot after i ate those horrible stuff too...
& as a result , i kept running to the toilet...haiz..

studied till 745pm and went home after that,
leaving desan behind still burying his head inside those tonnes of scary looking notes.

reached home at 9and had my dinner!
& now masking while bloggin. LOLS

alrite, i shall remove my mask now... its on my face for half an hr...

so good nite everyone!

Signing off~

No comments: