Sunday, May 10, 2009

Be Prepared! Loaded with Photos...!


+Birthday Part I+

As you all Know, my birthday always falls in btw exam period. and this year is the same too! my last paper was on 4th may somemore!

Nevertheless, i still had a mini celebration at home on the 3rd and one in school with my friends(:


Btw.. on my birthday we had a dinner for "双亲节" @ tian guo! my whole family was there including my grandma, 3 aunties & yijin. Not much photos taken, as the place is damn Squeezy & i had a Chocolate chip size pimples on my cheek! it totally spoil my mood... haha but heng, it disappear within 4 or 5days.


The dinner that day wasnt the best from them... mayb they are short handed...

birthday 2009

On monday, i received my first birthday presents from my friends (: Thank U !!!

birthday 20091

birthday 20093

DSC09515-1

I must admit that i m a bit excited while i m unwrapping it...! (笑)


+ My fyp Presentation+

DSC09630-1

Had my fyp presentation 2 days After my last paper! & din really have the mood to do my ppt slides lor! While doing the ppt i will watch movie in PPS and stalk people's fb!

However, i managed to finish all 55 slides ! & was glad that my professor & examinar were pleased with my work & attitude (: 总算是有惊无险的完成fyp!


+SHOppINg+

anyhow, had a Great shopping day with the girls on Friday !
Our Plan was to find a suitable Dress/Top for the graduation dinner....
BUT the clothes this session all nt nice 1..... None of them caught our attention... & i bought nth but for a cap.. (10bucks only....after sales!) I like the cap alot... but my sis kept saying that singapore so hot... wearing it will be funny..... -.- (hope i will still have the "COurage" to wear it out...

照片for the day!


DSC09719-1
Lunch @ 鼎泰豐

DSC09720-1
xx菠菜

DSC09723
翻滚吧!蛋炒饭。。。 很好吃!

DSC09726

我很喜欢却不能喝的酸辣汤。。。。 (有猪肉)

After eating, Our shoppiing Hunt Starts! We were too engrossed in the shopping that we din really take much photos...

come to think of it, it s my first time shopping with soomun, nn & aubrey!

Photos taken before i left the girls to meet my family for dinner!~

DSC09728-1

DSC09733-1


DSC09740-1

DSC09742-1

DSC09745-1

DSC09748-1

DSC09749-1


Had dinner with family & hP @ AMK as pre-celebration dinner for mother's day

After exams2

& these are the food we ordered!

We broke the record again, and we are awarded as the fastest eating family!

SCORE: finished 6 dishes with rice within 20minutes


Walked arnd amk and NTuc After dinner & mama keep chatting with Hp...




DSC09893-1

Bought a new Cat eye mascara from a cosmetic shop.... Usual Price is 18.90 but i only bought it for 15.90!

the best thing about neighbourhood stores is this!


went to NTUC after that.... & HT & I saw this!

DSC09888-1

We love art and crafts alot when we were young... so we have plenty of colouring pencils, markers, and etc.... & this is one of them
DSC09853
DSC09854


I love Family day (: Though its just a simple dinner and shopping for grocery in ntuc



hehe, & i tried the markers straight after i reached home
DSC09895-1

+ Facial & Movie day+

MEt up with bf yesterday. Went to bugis arnd 3plus and settled down @ soup spoonbefore i go for my facial. Wasnt supposed to do facial la... but mum wasnt free so i replaced her! haha Did a "i dunno what its call" but its for removal of dead or dirty skin on our face while my sister did her IPL.


planned to make up and try putting on the new mascara but!!! facial... so i went out looking really plain, only slapped on some blusher.

By the way... the facial session was great.
felt Rejuvenized after that... cuz it includes massaging... SHIOK!

&& can really spot a slight difference btw the tone of my skin before & after that.


Bf waited for me for 3 hours while i m doing facial.... keke poor thing...
but heng, he 's nt stupid... he went to arcade to kill his time.
anyway, sorry to keep u waiting and thanks for ur patience. =p


WHen i finished my facial at 8pm.... i went over to bugis to look for him....
& when i m walking.... I SPENT moNEY again~


Went to DIva~

& bought these....

DSC09908

DSC09909

I'VE BEEN looking for this kind of necklace for dunno How long already! Actually this pearly necklace is nt a very New design. it has been out in diva for some time le... but that time it only comes in 1 design (an ugly white plastic roses with a black colour backgrd.... instead of the red n purple flower which is metallic.

The 2 necklaces comes tgt... but i requested the SA to separate them and extend the pearl 1 for me.

(: Great deal rite! 25bucks for 2 necklaces!

DSC09910

On the inside



when i thought that i m done with e spenting ... i walked past a mini cart selling accessories....& i saw this!

So mitchy matchy with my necklace! haha and there's cherry somemore! =x

Bought it at 15.90 ba... (>_<)
DSC09912



NICE OR NT LEI?



After Loitering arnd the SHOPS.... I finally reached the Arcade safely....

& we grabbed some Donuts at Jco Before heading for our MOVie....



Tell u what! It's my FIRST TIME TO BUGIS CINEMA!
& I really freaked out when i sat on the chair...

its those very old school type lor... will flip up when no one was sitting on it... and when i sat down, still gt "ekekeke" sound

And the chair is sso High... i have to lean forward throughout the movie to have a bigger and clearer view!

*backache* haha


Oh... I watched Xmen! NICe!
GO watch it!!!!!

(btw, yijin told me Star trek is unexpectedly nice too! Better than the Xmen... hhahaha)



ALrite, i m going to stop here.... If i continue to blog what i did today it will be quite tiring....
spent my sunday morning doing meaningful things and had lots to blog... so i shall update it mayb tml or after tuesday (:


oh & not forgetting to wish 天下的妈妈们,母亲节快乐!


DSC09900-1

Goodnite!

No comments: